Sign in to follow this  
unit731

Useless Posts

No weather updates lately. No point. It's the same everyday, some sunshine, lots of cloud, no rain. It really is incredibly useless.

The internet weather sites have been wrong for weeks now. They predict rain and storms. Nothing happens. It's hot and humid, insipid weather.

No weather updates lately. No point. It's the same everyday, some sunshine, lots of cloud, no rain. It really is incredibly useless....

Quit complaining! You think the weather in Bangers is boring? You should try the weather here for predictability! No need to go ouside to check what the weather is like and too hot to go outside anyway. :(

Ok, I'll admit, grudgingly, that you have a point...

But..

It's supposed to be the rainy season here...so I was kinda hoping for the whole "rainy" thing...I don't think it's too much to ask, ya know, rain in the rainy season.

Yea, but really.....

Anyway, today was just like yesterday...and probably tomorrow...grey, featureless, dry and useless.

.....grey, featureless, dry and useless.

Please don't make this personal !

Plenty of rain all around me, just none where I live. The plants are wilting again. Humidity must be about like PNG today. :(