Useless Posts

unit731

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fark!

A guy I knew got visited by the police Tuesday here in Arizona because somebody claimed he was suicidal. I can't imagine somebody asking the cops to check upon him because he had no friends. Back to the story. The cops showed up and then some more showed up. Then the swat team showed up along with a tank. For a guy getting checked to see if he was okay, a lot of cops showed up. After 7 hours he came out, shot one cop in the head - no problem - the cop had a balistic proof helmet on - and that is when 3 other cops shot him dead.

The fark of the story was this happened on a Tuesday. The day before, Monday he came to my store to talk with me. I was having breakfast at a restaurant so my wife talked to him. Everything seemed normal.

If ever there was a night for a storm, this has to be it.....my god it is hot and humid.

The worst thing about hot and humid weather is that your balls sweat. I much prefer dry balls, hate it when you can feel the moisture in your undercrackers.

Nice!

Moral of the tale is don't mess with the cops I guess.

Farking hot here again...no storms for ages and ages, although there was one around to the east of me last night. Boring rainy season.

The story got even more interesting. I was invited to go to the guy's house by the person that was securing the house.

The house tells a different story.

On the east side of the house, the cops hit one window with 5 - looked like 5 grenades probably from a launcher and another window they hit that 7 times. None of the grenades went inside because of the crap he had on his windows but some of the after math of the grenades still laid on the ground. On the west side the cops put 2 tear gas grenades in a ammo can and tossed at least one of these contraptions into the house. The cops forgot to take away the ammo can and the two spent grenades. I got to see them.

Went out in back of his house by his pool and that is where he was killed. He was seated in a chair facing his house. Behind him, in his enclosed car port was at least one cop who got him 3 times in the back. The holes in the back of the chair were about 3-4 inches in diameter. Some of his body parts blew upon his house screen door. His body, according to the outline, was laid out in front of the chair to the right side. It looked like somebody came up and then shot him in the head because there was a fresh hunk of cement broken right were his head was.

It looked like he was just sitting there waiting for the army to do him in.

Now, the news reports claim the cop that got shot, didn't get shot by him.

As far as I know, it appears he had no guns. He didn't know how to use them.

All of this was over county taxes

He asked to speak to a tax supervisor and they thought he asked to speak to a tac[tical] supervisor.

Archived