Sign in to follow this  
unit731

Useless Posts

"Of all the sports I've played, golf, by far, is the most challenging"-Bruce Jenner

"Golf? Hell yeah, I play. Hardest sport there is!!-Brett Favre

"Golf is the most difficult, thought provoking, physically challenging sport that I've ever had the opportunity to be a part of"-Michael Jordan

These are very true quotes from some great athletes. Take that...... :mooning::wave::liar:

Here's another quote for ya :

"All golfers should be fucked and burned". Billy Connolly

True quote that, got the DVD to prove it.

The guy is a Scot and he doesn't like golf? That should be enough to be put to death.

Never heard of the guy before so I read a little bit and I think I'd like to hear his stuff. Apparently likes to use the word "fuck" alot, among other tasteless things.

Doesn't take away from the fact golf is still a sport, no matter what the Big Yin says.

The guy is a Scot and he doesn't like golf? That should be enough to be put to death.

Never heard of the guy before so I read a little bit and I think I'd like to hear his stuff. Apparently likes to use the word [color:red]"fuck" alot, among other tasteless things.[/color]

Doesn't take away from the fact golf is still a sport, no matter what the Big Yin says.

Fuck a lot is not worthless but then if you are watching it is so I guess this is okay.

never heard of BC........ :doah:

best comedy act in the world IMHO.

he dosen't tell jokes as such but stories and observations on life.

he is the funniest guy i have seen for 30 odd years.

saw him live a couple of years ago and the tears rolled down my face and my sides ached with so much laughter........ :rotl::rotl:

try and get some of his DVD's...... :up:

I used to think BC was amazing, although he's gone off the boil over the last decade or so imho.

Unit, where are you getting those smilies from and how are you posting them here?