Useless Posts

unit731

Who thunk up this stupid match? :surprised:

EDjE4BywrE4

Walk into any "fight gym" and they will all say they are the baddest fighters etc...boxers seem to be the worst at this...the whole purpose of UFC is to "once and for all" decide which martial art is the best...seems to be a combination of Muay Thai and Ju-jitsu...usually...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My eyes are dim. I cannot see. I'm just a poor old man. My legs are grey. My ears are gnarled. My eyes are old and bent. My ears are grizzled. I'm just a poor old man. My eyesight is bad. My legs are old and bent. My eyes are poor. My nose is knackered

I found this on another board. And it specifically mentions "useless posts".

Number 3.

General Rules:

1) While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.

2) No purposely posting or asking to be posted, any malicious content (any content or links containing malware).

3) No useless posts. This includes: Thread bumping, multi or cross posting the same question in different forums, useless one liners, flaming, and Trolling.

4) No discussion of politics, religion or firearms - this is a technical forum and not the place for it!

5) Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.

6) Advertising, selling, spamming, and promoting your site or another website is not allowed. This includes using the forum email, Visitor and Private message system, or your signature to spam other members with this.

7) We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate sevenforums.com community standards. The sevenforums.com team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.

8) Signatures must not contain any sexual content, nudity, profanity, sensitive information such as IP address/Browser detection applets, personal email addresses, phone numbers, or links to other tech sites or forums, unless owned by Designer Media Ltd.

9) Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed. The discussion of methods (cracks) designed to circumvent activation and other intellectual protection technologies is also not allowed. Violation of this rule can lead to an instant BAN.

10) Each member is allowed one login account. If we spot multiple accounts, we may reserve the right to ban one or all accounts. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.

11) If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post. Please do not use Phone-Speak, as this can be very difficult to read and decipher, especially for those who do not have English as a main language.

12) You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.

13) You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests. This includes classified ad types of posts as well.

14) Do not post direct download links for programs, post links to the free program's download website instead. The program's website with more information available about it is more trusted.

15) Do not include your email address in your posts. If you wish to let someone on these forums to have your address, then send it to them via PM (Private Messaging) with their agreement of course. Do not have it on public view. This is for your safety, to prevent you from getting SPAM and unwanted emails.

16) Articles: If an article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That would be considered plagiarism. Instead it will need to presented in a teaser format with usually only the first paragraph of the article with the link to that website's article included in your post as a "Read more at....(link)" at the bottom. Please acknowledge the source, if at all possible.

17) Abusing the PM (Private Message) system with any of the above, or sending PMs to members for Windows 7 related help instead of posting it in the forum.

18) To comply with international laws - all members must be 13 years old or above.

19) No discussion of blocking ads, or ad blocking software - Websites cost money to run and blocking ads is no more than theft of service, if you dont like a sites ads then dont use the site.

20) No discussion of hacking someone's protected network. This includes discussion of how to acquire someone's password through various methods, software, etc.

21) If you feel a post violates any of these rules, or you need to bring it to the attention of a moderator (move threads/close/split/mark solved), please use the report post button to notify the moderators.

22) We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right.

23) We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.

While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.

Archived