Coup?

CTO

Elites?

These 2 attacks were carried out by Red Shirts on Yellows, who are the terrorists?

do you still thinking the Yellow one are the good one? Do you ever read the CV's of the PAD leaders?

Do you read the aims they want?

Do you know that every Thai Shop in Europe don't have any fresh vegetables?

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mentors

Lets keep our disagreements to F1 etc and not fall out over Thai politics. This incident hit home to me just recently, we were woken up by one of the wifes young cousins in hysterics on the phone who was at Goverment house close to where the grenade went off, fortunatley she was not injured but very shaken up. The family has told all of the younger generation who are in BKK studying to stay away from protest sites but uni students away from home in a big city think they know better (I never listened to my elders when away at uni). She is at our place now and the wife is trying to calm her down hence the reason I am wide awake at 2:40 AM.

For the record, I support PAD policies but I am totally against their actions, the actions are loosing them a lot of, what was up until Monday, very strong backing from the so called elites.

Lets just agree to disagree and hope that Thailand can return to normal once you manage to return.

I'm 100% with ya mate. Peace to your family. I hope the young-un's listen...

I, on the other hand, am very worried about Ms Vampy's mae. She's one of the old lady clapper people and I worry, especially since Ms Vampy is incommunicado for two months...

Cheers,

SD

Funny how a guy who doesn't even live here keeps on about "elites." :dunno: Just exactly *what* are Wacky & his minions? Poor farmers? 5555555555

And even odder that a guy with family in the South loves Wacky, who has shit on those folks at any opportunity since they are firmly Democrats.

It would be different if you had a clue about what's going on...

Mentors.

I wont waste my time engaging you in a battle of wits, it seems so unfair to go into battle against an unarmed man.

I don't know how much history that you have with Thailand but ever since TRT first came to power with their xenophobic policies it has become a lot more difficult for foreign investors to either get a foothold or continue to operate business over here. I am fortunate that I can be in my Thai home with my Thai wife the majority of the time and not live a double life that you are forced to do, it your lifestyle is your reality check you just failed.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to be reasonable, you chose not to take it.

Mentors.

I wont waste my time engaging you in a battle of wits, it seems so unfair to go into battle against an unarmed man.

I don't know how much history that you have with Thailand but ever since TRT first came to power with their xenophobic policies it has become a lot more difficult for foreign investors to either get a foothold or continue to operate business over here. I am fortunate that I can be in my Thai home with my Thai wife the majority of the time and not live a double life that you are forced to do, it your lifestyle is your reality check you just failed.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and tried to be reasonable, you chose not to take it.

i agree. But this regulation for example exist before Mr. T. too and i afraid that it will become much more harsh with the aims of the nationalists of PAD.

I'm really not a fan of Mr. T. (otherwise i have to sleep under the tree outside our home...)

But in my opinion, PAD's only theme to bring people to the streets is Mr. T. But Mr. T. is just a excuse for Sondhi. A twist between this two former mates.

PAD have other much bigger aims. And these are not good.

When we talk here we Suadum or others it just shows how much this theme touching us and how big the powerlessness is.

So i hope it comes to a good end and we, in our helplessness, can calm down to a temperature like a glass of fresh beer. :smirk:

Archived