Coup?

CTO

Fair play to the PAD!!!!!!!!

Down with Thaksin/Samak and their cronies.

I mean, come on, look at the farking crooks and murdering gangsters in the current puppet government!

I've been to one of these PAD rallies, and these people are no thugs.

PAD Chaiyo! Chaiyo! Chaiyo!

You do know that translated into German Chaiyo means Sieg Heil don't you? Which is the one reason I refuse to utter it. It is a typical nationalist expression including the clenched fists.

Imho the leaders on both sides are tugs, bullies, nationalistic idiots, and absolutely do not care for the population. Whom are being brainwashed by both sides. The situation is very dangerous and both sides could let it get out of hand easily if they feel they can gain the upperhand by it. These people absolutely do not care for anything but theirselves.

Waerth

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the answer to all this madness?....or is there not one..just crazy and the population will suffer again ....

Praying that a young generation steps in who really want change and shoot all politician older than 80 or so?

Honestly I do not know :sad:

Too many powerful rich folks with too much investment in maintaining their positions. It's an old boys club and they are all well off and connected. There's no one going to change the status quo.

The PAD are hardly suitable and some of their ideas are just plain wrong.

There's a long way to go before any discernible change could take place. Decades I'd say.

Just received a phonecall that it is better to stay inside for a day or 2 from a friend. They were right once (the evening of the coup) and wrong once so he has a 50% accuracy, not much to go on really. The friend works at police hq.

Waerth

Archived