Woodstock anniversary

khunsanuk

i don't arr. bkk 'till 18th oct but if i make it to nana (rather than just pattaya) i'll pop in to remember the greatest band you never heard of- they opened w.stock-

SWEETWATER

jOa

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Just got an email from Peter (owner of Woodstock) mentioning that this Saturday is Woodstock's 17th anniversary.

20% off on all drinks.

Wow! That bloke really knows how to throw a party doesn't he?

Can't see many turning up at Dollhouse for the Dance Contest now!

LG

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

Wow! That bloke really knows how to throw a party doesn't he?

Can't see many turning up at Dollhouse for the Dance Contest now!

LG

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing when I read KS's post. Peter should change the party to Friday night shouldn't he? It would also show some consideration to the faithful Sanuk Board patrons who supported his bar/restaurant and generally met there Fridays during the past year.

Saturday?

Anyway, I reckon we should show up stage-side at Dollhouse around 7PM, eh? I might hit Pasta 'N Noodles for a fill-up around 6PM.

Looking forward to the Dance Contest and meeting up with the cast of thousands in attendance.

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

hahaha, I was thinking the same thing when I read KS's post. Peter should change the party to Friday night shouldn't he? It would also show some consideration to the faithful Sanuk Board patrons who supported his bar/restaurant and generally met there Fridays during the past year.

Yeah, but that wouldn't bring the greedy bugger any extra revenue, would it? Not that I'm cynical or anything.

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Saturday?

Anyway, I reckon we should show up stage-side at Dollhouse around 7PM, eh? I might hit Pasta 'N Noodles for a fill-up around 6PM.

Wow, you're a bit keen aren't you. If you're going to sit ringside, I wouldn't eat too much beforehand! Also, if you're planning on going out afterwards, you might want to bring a change of clothes and a toothbrush (or toothpick!). The food idea sounds good but I'm probably going to be otherwise engaged (Liverpool v Leeds) with similar problems during the Contest (Sunderland v Man Utd!!)

LG

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

Wow, you're a bit keen aren't you. If you're going to sit ringside, I wouldn't eat too much beforehand! Also, if you're planning on going out afterwards, you might want to bring a change of clothes and a toothbrush (or toothpick!). The food idea sounds good but I'm probably going to be otherwise engaged (Liverpool v Leeds) with similar problems during the Contest (Sunderland v Man Utd!!)

LG

Uh oh. Er, thanks for the warning. Change that to 'I will get there early to acquire a seat a bit away from the stage.' I have never been to one of these before and was unaware of the requirement to bring accessories.

Enough about those distractions you have mentioned. This is a Saturday Night Dance Contest damn it, and those come only one per millenium. You can watch the little guys in their underpants running around in circles some other night.

Besides, I heard those Sunderland ones were a bunch of homos and their shirts hurt my eyes.

Long Gun, Sarasin, and Khun Sanuk,

I too am looking forward to the upcoming Sat night version of the dance contest. Sunday nights are killers for me.

Long Gun and Khun Sanuk - hope I will see you there, and Sarsin, look fwd to meeting you.

Woodstock - so, when do you all think is best - before or after? Me thinks before....

LG: I will have the VCR rolling for the Arsenal match, assuming it is on. Your Sunderland should make for much more entertaining viewing, however.

froggo

[ October 11, 2001: Message edited by: frogpatrol ]

Is this a bunch of tired sanukers of what?

Having problems to see exciting girls when 22 overpayed, complaining and 'over the hill' people are playing with a ball?

sad. You guys must be far tooo long in Thailand!

Archived