Sign in to follow this  
radioman

Bored in Dubai

It's been that way a good few years but the prices and quality are mostly at opposing ends of the spectrum and usually far from what you might expect to find in SE Asia. Exceptions of course but I've never been particularly impressed. Regular girls looking for a long term arrangement are another matter and often a better bet but the initial investment is usually higher.

I'm just back from a few weeks in Dubai. Crumpet everywhere. Wall-to-wall fanny. Jumpin' so it was.

That wee Vietnamese lass who latched onto me in Jockeys was a real cutey. Didn't take her back to my room so don't know what sort of dosh she'd have been looking for. :dunno:

I'm back in Dubai on Wednesday for 4 nights and looking forward to it. Staying at Towers Rotana where my favourite Longs Bar is.

But anyone, including myself, who thinks Dubai can be boring should really try living at the Dead Sea, as I am, which is painfully boring. :sleeping:

I'm back in Dubai on Wednesday for 4 nights and looking forward to it. Staying at Towers Rotana where my favourite Longs Bar is.

But anyone, including myself, who thinks Dubai can be boring should really try living at the Dead Sea, as I am, which is painfully boring. :sleeping:

I thought you were there last weekend, Bill said he had a pint with you?