08/09 UEFA Champions League

Mekong

I think Arsenal might find it hard going too....

But otherwise that looks ok.

Man U have fallen apart lately, I'd say they are very beatable at the moment.

Barcelona were quite simply awesome....Bayern, or so I thought, were supposed to be a good team! Barcelona made them look pathetic.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

exciting game to watch.

Liverpool were so close to doing the near impossible and i was rooting for them in the end.

but what crap defending from both teams.... :surprised:

both goalies were guilty of schoolboy errors and Cech has looked dodgy in the last 2 games.

come on Barcalona........... :thumbup:

Great game and I enjoyed it even if we did go out.

I am hoping that Utd get through tonight, purely for the reason that they will play Arsenal in the semis and the two teams can kick lumps out of each other. That may lead to Utd losing a PL game around the same time.

Best comment of the night was from Phil Thompson critising Drogba, "Even when I touched the TV monitor to adjust it and he fell over". Even Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was pissing himself laughing.

He is a diving cheating scumbag though.

If my health insurance company knew I supported United I think my premiums would increase four fold. Heart stopping moments and chain smoking for the second half ... United should come with a health warning.

Rio made the differance!

Every part of my body that can be crossed' date=' is crossed...come on Man U...

[/quote']

Don't do it Faustian, I crossed my balls once and I'm still talking in a high pitched voice.

Teddy, you've always talked in a slightly high pitched voice. I won't even talk about the mincing! ;)

Archived