08/09 UEFA Champions League

Mekong

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Me too...I keep reading all this stuff about how Messi etc never lose the ball, make zillions of passes, score record amounts of goals, walk on water etc...

I'm getting very nervous. Barcelona look invincible. I know Man U are good and can be great....but Barca look the better team if you look at the stats. I hope Fergie has something special planned.

Messi hasn't scored a goal against English opposition in 10 attempts.

Barcelona are by no means invincible, every interview I read or heard today I got the impression that they're the nervous ones.

Fuck it, Chelsea should have been in the final was it not for a crap referee.

I reckon we'll win!

barca will win, as:

(i) placido domingo will sing the catalan anthem and english teams have never, ever beaten a placido domingo-backed opponent;

(ii) silvio berlusconi and his 18-year-old boinkfriend will attend and the little witch has put a spell on man u;

(iii) the away-goals rule favors barca.

i fully expect another booooooring evening of bogeys, double-plays, zone defence and unnecessary roughness without any wickets taken. bah

Messi hasn't scored a goal against English opposition in 10 attempts.

Barcelona are by no means invincible, every interview I read or heard today I got the impression that they're the nervous ones.

Fuck it, Chelsea should have been in the final was it not for a crap referee.

I reckon we'll win!

I wish I was as optimistic as you...either way I'll be sleeping very late, if at all...if Man U win I might need to get a drink or 5 after the game.

Archived