Best burger in Pattaya?

tartempion

Will be in Pattaya next week and crave a burger.

Bob's BBQ soi LK Metro, any one tried his burger?

at 230B for a 225 gm burger looks expensive, is it worth the money? I was recommended a place in Nong Khai (Danish Bakery) and that burger was rubbish regardless the price, dog shit tasted better.

At 285/465 his BBQ spare ribs (1/2, full rack) seems also overpriced. In Udon Thani a place called Nong's ribs has the best ribs I ever had in Asia at 150B/kilo, a treat, especially at that price.

I guess there always is a Mc Dog or a Burger Queen around Big C but would rather try something more original, thanks.

There is just something about the beef in Thailand; I've sampled many 'burgers in places that are obviously trying hard but the distinct flavor of a good burger is never there. It might come down to the low fat content of the beef: a good burger has to be juicy.

Bob's isn't bad, but not great and as you say; pricy.

I don't know if SIZZLER at Royal Garden Plaza has burgers but I was surprised at the excellent quality of their top line steaks; tender with great flavor. B600 for a 250Gr. sirloin: no bargain.

I stopped at Chock Chai Farm last night on way back into bangkok

Wife and I both chose from the "Thai Beef" selection and I ws really surprised how big and nice my "Special FIllet" was - 210 Baht I think - better by far than her cut (forget the name) that was 290 baht.

Thanks CTO,

but last time I drove to BKK did get a burger at Chock Chai, nothing to write home over and I will take road 304 from Khorat to Satahip, so no Chock Chai.

But I will try the mussels at Patrick's Belgian restaurant over Mike shopping mall, only on fridays. He is making Mediterranean bouillabaisse with Rouille on saturdays also.

I doubt they will come close to the Dutch Zeeland mussels which are served in Belgium. And yes, the Belgiums eat more Dutch Zeeland mussels than the Dutch themselves.

Anyway I am off to France late September to replenish my belly on Zeeland mussels and bring 5 kilos of real chocolate along to Thailand: Cote d'or, Neuhaus and Corne Toison d'or :idea:

The best burger in Pattaya by a country mile is at PJ's restaurant and bar on Soi Khao Noi. If you are coming from Sukhumvit road, cross the railway line, and it is about 200m past the third seven eleven on the lefthand side. Nothing else i have found in pattaya comes remotely close. Very reasonable price too. 95 baht for the basic or 105 for the cheeseburger. Good size, nice and juicy, chargrilled. it's a winner. 40 baht extra for the chips.

Archived