Brit Flees Thailand, Sure Pattaya Bargirl Wife Wants Him Dead

elef

Pattaya Ghost

29-08-2008

Brit Flees Thailand, Sure Pattaya Bargirl Wife Wants Him Dead

After seeing neighbor Ian Beeston savagely beaten and killed, Stephen Jones knew that if he hadnâ??t escaped Thailand, heâ??d have ended up the same way. So, even though it meant leaving everything he owned to his wife, an ex-Pattaya bargirl who heâ??s convinced tried to kill him, Jones returned to the U.K. penniless, but still alive.

In a sobering follow-up to the Aug. 11 story about the brutal murder of Isaan-resident Beeston at the hands of his ex-Pattaya bargirl wife and her Thai boyfriend, the Lynn News tells the story of how the 64-year-old Jones forsaked more than 300,000 pounds in assets to avoid a similar fate to the 69-year-old former Essex automotive worker, who lived near Jones and â??moved in some of the same circles.â?Â

More

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two months ago Jones, a former restaurant owner, fled back to Lynn where he has family. Heâ??s now living in a Fairstead housing association home on public benefits. His wife, meanwhile, continues to enjoy the luxurious surroundings they created together while he pursues legal action in the Thai court system against her.

Asked by the Lynn News why he was telling his humbling story so publicly, he said: â??I want to protect other English people from going to Thailand and getting ripped off.â?Â

Hope some others learn from all this ...

"...Asked by the Lynn News why he was telling his humbling story so publicly, he said: â??I want to protect other English people from going to Thailand and getting ripped off.â?Â

Hope some others learn from all this ..."

It won't do any damned good! Too many stupid fools disparate for love, who honestly believe "my girl is different." You have to figure these guys all heard the stories and warnings, and ignored them.

The 300,000 pounds? she'll blow it, and be broke again soon. That or else, like anything else, it just won't be enough, and she'll go find another fool for "security."

It won't do any damned good! Too many stupid fools disparate for love, who honestly believe "my girl is different." You have to figure these guys all heard the stories and warnings, and ignored them.

That is all it could be .. ...why put all that trust and cash into the relationship .....better (in hindsight) to leave something for a fall back position ...

Now he is living on Government handouts ...sad

Oh, my ... I've got some Jones's from King's Lynn in my family. A cousin?

:hmmm:

<< Asked by the Lynn News why he was telling his humbling story so publicly, he said: â??I want to protect other English people from going to Thailand and getting ripped off.â? >>

Or to announce to the world how stupid he was. :(

The thing is, for everyone of these stories we hear, there are probably a lot more we never hear, because the guy was just too embarrassed to say anything. Then along will come some guy who will say "...so what if it's true, you just concentrate on the negative..." These are the types of guys this shit happens to.

I'll say it again,while exceptions can and do occur, marriage is a risk, marriage to a Thai is riskier, marriage to a whore is even more risky, marriage to a Thai whore is just plain stupid, especially when you intentionally go looking for it.

Now we will hear from all the guys who will tell us about all the whore/farang marriages they know that worked...so far anyway. Again, these are the types of guys this shit happens to.

Archived