Brit Flees Thailand, Sure Pattaya Bargirl Wife Wants Him Dead

elef

he said: â??I want to protect other English people from going to Thailand and getting ripped off.â?Â

Hope some others learn from all this ...

The problem is once they land in LOS, they start thinking with there dick, :):) leaving there brains back home..... do you think he would a same thing back home, no way, :(:( he using his brains but in LOS the dick does all the thinking :banghead::banghead:

cheers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't do any damned good! Too many stupid fools disparate for love, who honestly believe "my girl is different." You have to figure these guys all heard the stories and warnings, and ignored them.

I know first hand. I've looked them directly in the eyes and asked them what they were doing. The resonse is always the same. "What do you know about love?" And. "My girl (gal/wife/friend) is different".

I think if one digs a little deeper, one will find out that alcohol plays a part in most of these situations. Just a hunch, though.

Good question...maybe there was a time several decades ago when farangs could feel more confident about setting up a new life in LOS,buying land etc.which I`m sure is the dream of many...now though I feel that news has spread rapidly on the BG grapevine that extremely rich pickings can be had by persuading farang retirees to part with their life savings...

now though I feel that news has spread rapidly on the BG grapevine that extremely rich pickings can be had by persuading farang retirees to part with their life savings

Gee, you think so ? :banghead:

If any board member lives in a country where there are no scheming, potentially homicidal women, please PM me immediately. We have had several high profile cases in the Oz media recently where the wife has hired 'hitmen' (usually undercover cops ..) to take out her beloved, only to find herself in a rather nasty courtroom. In one case, she suggested crushing spiders and mixing them into his coffee - seeing the photo of wifey in court, I would have drunk several gallons of said coffee ...

The big difference is that we don't have the Thai system of 'justice', granted, but I refuse to accept that every Thai girl (BG, GTG, whatever) has murderous intent when she marries a Farang. No question that they want money/security/prestige in the village etc, but the 'Black Widow' stereotype has grown a little old after 6 years on the board.

Signing over your life savings to another human being just isnt a good idea, period. YMMV.

Gobble

I know first hand. I've looked them directly in the eyes and asked them what they were doing. The resonse is always the same. "What do you know about love?" And. "My girl (gal/wife/friend) is different".

I think if one digs a little deeper, one will find out that alcohol plays a part in most of these situations. Just a hunch, though.

Not all of us are that stupid.

An other farang in the village sold his business and lives of his interest, transferring money on an as needed basis. He lives in "her" house with swimming pool built by "him", but what are the choices here anyway?

Same same for myself and I have a house and retirement income in the West.

Nothing is to be gained by killing me, elementary precaution.

If the relationship goes tits-up I'm out of here and have lots of other options.

Just don't think that full time Pattaya is one of them. No way I will walk around drunk not knowing who I fucked the previous night :neener:

Simple rules that appeared never to have been followed by this bloke:

1. NEVER by property (a house) in Thailand unless you are prepared to lose it, kiss it off, say bye-bye to it. If you put the house/property in the wife's name, large chance it will be gone. If you try using the business/company owns the house method, still a chance you could lose it.

2. NEVER discuss money/finances with the wife. Maybe she gets pissed and has you wacked or her dodgy brother has you wacked, etc. Better to stay comfortable but "poor". My pat answer when asked about my money, "I have enough to be happy"...end of story!

Archived