Brit Flees Thailand, Sure Pattaya Bargirl Wife Wants Him Dead

elef

"...Basically the guy fucked up. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever..."

This is pretty much what the leader in Nigeria says about all the fuckwit greed heads who fall for those scams. Not sure there is much difference.

Welcome back, now go attack Roguie...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a crock of shit!! From what I read on this thread all farangs are just innocent, naive, love and happiness seeking victims of scheming, rapacious, and homicidal Thai women. Only in Thailand Huh? It really interesting how some regular posters here will immediately tee off on Thai women but manage to conveniently ignore the considerable number of drunken, abusive and philandering farangs who marry them.

Spouses kill each other every day in every corner of the world: Thailand is no exception but neither is the home country of any person who contributed to this thread.

Ok, I'm smart enough to know you mean me :) But as I said, a lot has to do with the quality of people involved in these situations on both sides. And regardless of the country/culture, marriage is a crap shoot.

But what I have noticed recently or I should say a lot more recently, is guys going over to Thailand to intentionally marry a whore. This to me makes no sense.

I'll liken it to a situation which involved a few guys from this board. Basically, one "prominent board member" tried to set up his wife's co worker (NOT a HOOKER) with a few guys. The girl accepted the marriage proposal on 1 guy 2 weeks after meeting him. She then proceeded to go and BEGIN correspondence with other guys here. She was actively setting up to meet some of them as well.

Long story short, the girl gets caught in the game, a lot of anger, crying, begging for forgiveness and yes, more lies trying to keep it all going. In the end, the first guy still married her, and presumably has spent big setting up their dream future.

Now, question: is she a calculating scamming bitch? or is he just a stupid fool? or are as JJ says, both to blame?

Now take it to Farangland, say drunken jock marries frat house play thing. She saw the nice car his daddy bought him, figured he was "on track" to big money, smelled opportunity, he thought "great tits, steady piece of whore like ass, all is good. Until it goes to shit, he's banging the secretary, she's screwing the gardener, and there is a big messy divorce.

Question was she an opportunistic gold digging bitch? or was he a stupid fool who thought with his dick?

Wow, ranting...where were we? oh yeah, marriage, just say no.

"...Basically the guy fucked up. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever..."

This is pretty much what the leader in Nigeria says about all the fuckwit greed heads who fall for those scams. Not sure there is much difference.

Welcome back, now go attack Roguie...

OH I never attack folks, I simply expose their foolishness for what it is.

I'm not really back, just thought I would poke my virtual head in here and remind folks of my living legend status, kiss a few fans and wake up the peckers of my most loyal "We hate to love JJsushi" followers.

I don't know whom this Roguie chap is but I am sure he will love me. :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

I don't know if this one surfaced recently either http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/17/thailand.familyandrelationships

Serious question here, Why do these situations allways seem to originate in Issan? My thinking is that with alot of the girls in PTY being from Issan, once they have hooked up, thats where they drag thier catch back to. But then again, there are bargirls and ex bargirls all over Thailand living with thier expat hubbies, but you still really only ever hear of these sad stories coming from Issan.

The guy in the story, Ian Beeston :rip: IMO was on a suicide mission.

FAussie.

The Thais love their family.

The ladies from Isaan have family in Isaan so they migrate back to Isaan if they can.

Having a "catch" gives them face, so they return to Isaan, if they can, and parade their catch around.

Also, some farang may like the slow life in Isaan. I hae a friend that lives some 40 klicks outof Udon Thani and enjoys the quiet life.

To each their own. :dunno:

That's why you put that stuff in both your names. Entirely do-able with the proper legal help (the deed can have a rider that requires the farang to divest of the property within one year should death of the Thai citizen or divorce occur).

Cheers,

SD

have stories like this just started appearing in the media, or have they been going on forever? i am sure the stories themselves are.

I think the combination of the internet and the tremendous growth in tourism (and, with that, the p4p, industry) has changed things. It always happened, but it happens more because the industry is bigger and, I would submit, with a larger industry, the culture has changed. Compare the financial services industry in NYC, where I have been on and off for a good part of August, with, say, Des Moines, Iowa - much tougher and much more aggressive (although I didn't hear about any murders :smirk:).

And now, with the internet, the information gets out there quicker to a wider audience. Think about how much information on sponsorship rip-offs and Farang murders (portrayed to look like suicides) has been discussed and disseminated through just this one board alone.

Even some BGs now realize that a bar getting a bad rap on the internet is not good for their business. The bars themselves certainly realize that its bad for business, but there is not much they can do about it except rant, post contrary information under phony names (often easy enough to detect) or, I guess, cut off ad revenue (if bars provide any - KS will know more about this)

Archived