LT in Singapore for $20

jonjon058

Warning... Long Post

I arrived on a late flight into Singapore and after checking into my hotel it was nearly 2am. But it was also Saturday night, I wasn't very sleepy yet, and my hotel was right across from Clarke Quay. So I showered and headed out for a beer. Clarke Quay has transformed itself in the past 2-3 years from what used to look a lot like Boat Quay to an amusement park atmosphere today. It also added a lot more trendy night clubs. So you get an interesting mix of people late Saturday night. From the tourists and families to the young Singapore locals dressed to kill.

I wandered around taking in the scenery. I had a couple Singaporean girls that I had told I would be in town but I didn't say when I would be arriving. They were more like backup in the event I didn't find anything better. Not that they weren't good looking, just that I get bored after a few times with the same girl. Anyway, I saw a few nice looking Singaporean girls standing outside of clubs but they were already with boyfriends and that would be just too much work. I decided I would pick an easy target if one presented itself and if not have a few beers and head back to the hotel.

Walking around Clarke Quay by myself I became a target to the handful of freelancers down there, most of them obvious LB's. I let them know I wasn't interested and they didn't pursue further. I spotted one girl who seemed to be by herself and she gave me a smile. When she said hello as I walked by I knew that she was also "working". But she was okay looking and definitely not a LB so I didn't reject her when she came up to say hello. She walked with me a bit and made the usual chit-chat. She was from Vietnam she said. I was dying for a beer and sat down outside a place called Shiraz where they had a girl bellydancing. The Vietnamese girl stood outside the roped table area with puppy dog eyes. I let her stand there a few seconds before I smiled and waved her over to sit with me. I had a two beers to her one, and her being so small, even one was enough to get her a little drunk. She seemed to really enjoy the belly dancing and was having fun. She started telling about her life and showing me pictures. She took her passport out to show that she had just come to Singapore. She was staying with a sister who had married a Singaporean. After an hour or so jetlag was starting to catch up with me so I paid the bill which the place tried to pad with 2 additional beers I had not ordered. "Oh..so sorry sir!"

As I waited for the waiter to come back with my credit card, the Vietnamese girl asks if I want her to come back to my hotel. I told her that if she wanted money to come back with me that it was better that she didn't. I just wanted to sleep. She said she would just sleep with me and didn't want money. I think the late hour and the fact that it was starting to rain may have been part of her reason. "If no money is okay, then you can stay with me if you like" I told her. She said "can you just give me enough for a taxi later?". I said "sure, no problem"

Back in the room, she gets partially undressed and gets into bed. I get undressed and put my valuables in the safe. I pick up her purse (remembering that she has her passport in there) and tell her that I will put it in the safe as well. She nods okay. That is a good sign. If she wants to leave she will need to wake me to get that.

Perhaps her plan was to come back and hope that if she played hard to get I would give in and offer money. But honestly the beer and jetlag had taken hold and I just wanted to sleep when I slid into the bed beside her. So I gave her a kiss goodnight and let her watch TV while I slept.

The next morning she was still sleeping. I had gotten about 4 hours of sleep but that was enough for some reason. It was 6am and I wanted to go out and take a walk while it was still cool outside. The girl looked very cute sleeping next to me. I kissed her and she stirred a bit. I moved next to her and held her and she put her arms around me. I kissed her some more working my way down her body until I was kissing her tits. She had lovely soft skin. We continued to kiss for a while with her nearly (but not totally) naked body under mine. Finally, she says that she needs to go. I smile "Okay". I can tell that isn't how she had hoped that conversation would end. She gets dressed slowly. She has too much pride to do anything else. She calls someone, the conversation is in Vietnamese. While she is on the phone I get her purse from the safe and $20 for the taxi. She obviously wasn't too upset about how things went because she still wants to give me a kiss at the door when she leaves.

Okay, so LT didn't include sex but all I wanted that night was some pleasant company and I got that plus someone warm to cuddle with for the price of one beer and $20 taxi fare so I was happy enough with my first night in Singapore.

I found it quite common for a lady to "just spend the night"...errrr, I read about that somewhere...

I have a nice aircon room, large, comfortable bed, so why not?

...however, even when telling them "no money. co condom", sometimes things happen...or so I have been told :dunno:

Sillypore is fun for a short time!

I have a similar story that happened to me in Bangkok. Took girl back to my hotel room about 3 AM in the morning. Tired as hell but didnt mind a shag or two before hitting the sack. After I get done taking my showere she tells me she is on her period :doah:. Well I was a gentleman and asked if she wanted to try the other hole. She wasn't buyin it and I didnt feel like puking before goin to sleep. Ended up not shagging that night. In the morning went into bathroom and saw that my towel was a different color... :barf: I was so disgusted I paid her a 1000 baht to get the hell out of my hotel room. I never thought I would pay a girl that much money and leave me with blue balls. She proved me wrong. Oh and for koo 1000 baht is about 30 USD. Give or take a dollar or two. Didnt want you to hurt your head by doing math on your own.

Archived