LT in Singapore for $20

jonjon058

Julian,

I know that feeling. There were a couple that got away that I kicked myself for afterwards. That topic would make an interesting thread I think.

I doubt the girl I let sleep in my room will be one that I regret letting get away. But just to be sure I went out a few nights later and found a younger, prettier version of her. That girl I will remember! :)

"Umm we are in a Singapore section are we not?"

"Ummm" (a really useful way to start a written sentence). We signed into and out of a thai board. Doesn't matter if it's a Sing. "section", or a Sing. "topic" or even a Sing. post within a topic thread.

"And the point was"...Ah yes, that must have been the point after all. The old "forget-what-i-said-about-american-dollars" trick.

" you could of easily opened a new window and looked up the conversion in 2 clicks of the mouse"

Right. That's all---just open a window and click the mouse 2 times. The original post was hardly interesting enough to make someone want to go look up a conversion into baht. But if it was in the post, i might have read it.

"instead of asking someone else to do it for you. "

Right. The orig. poster would have to look it up himself....Right. He doesn't know the approximate amount in baht without "looking it up". Right. (sorry--being sarcastic here, in case you don't understand...he actually did provide the baht number later, without looking it up).

"The original post was hardly interesting enough to make someone want to go look up a conversion into baht. But if it was in the post, i might have read it."

:rotl: If this topic was oh soooo boring then why did you have to post anything at all? Do us all a favor....next time you want to post something.....don't. Save yourself the embarrasment. The day you post something that wont make yourself look like a complete jackass is the day Old Hippie knowingly sleeps with a LB. Not happening in the near future.

Archived