Weekend in Tokyo

jonjon058

Warning...another long post...

The Asia trip started off in Tokyo. I had a free weekend after getting my work done so I arranged a tour guide of sorts for myself. I had met her on line through one of those dating sites. I had done a lot of screening for the type of Japanese girl I wanted, filtering out the old, the ugly, the mental cases or the just too good to be true. I finally found what I was looking for and we started sending e-mail back and forth a couple weeks before I left for Japan. Even after all my careful screening, I was not confident that this was not going to be a complete waste of time. My best friend said "if it is actually a guy, you are on your own". Hmmm.... hadn't thought about that possibility. I was just worried she'd be fat, old and/or ugly. Thanks for giving me something else to worry about I thought.

I should comment at this point that I was traveling with a good friend of mine and I figured that the chance that things would work out with this girl were not that great to begin with so rather than have him hanging out by himself, he might as well come along. If it turned out really bad, then at least we could laugh about it later.

I told the girl to meet us at 7:30pm in the lobby of the hotel where my friend and I were staying. We had been walking around Tokyo most of the day and we were still suffering from jet lag, and me a case of stomach flu. So we headed back to the hotel around 5pm to catch a little sleep before going out to dinner.

It was so tempting to turn off the alarm at 7:15pm and go back to sleep but I managed to get myself up and dressed. I had saved a clean outfit that I knew looked good on me without looking like I was trying too hard to impress. Still hopeful that the girl would be attractive.

I went down to the lobby and spotted her right away. I was pleasantly surprised to find that she was even cuter than the photo she had sent me. I beamed a big smile at her and said her name in a half question, still not believing I had gotten this lucky. She smiled back acknowledging that she was the one I has been exchanging e-mail with the past two weeks. She had a pretty face, nice figure, and a cute smile. She had said she was 28 and that looked about right. Asian girls tend to look younger than their actual age but I am used to that and can usually judge a girls age correctly within a couple years. Besides, the important thing was that she looked like a Japanese girl in her mid 20's.

Since my friend was no where to be found, I decided to call up to his room to see if he had overslept as I had been tempted to do. No answer. I started to wonder if he misunderstood where we were meeting. After checking the ground floor and going up to his room to bang on his door we finally spotted him. Apparently we should have stayed put in the lobby because he was just a little late and we kept missing each other as we searched different places around the hotel.

Okay, we were finally ready to go to dinner. Our cute little tour guide led the way to a yakitori place that she knew. She originally wanted to go somewhere fancy when I e-mailed her earlier about dinner. But I told her that some place simple was better. Easier to bale if things didn't look good!

As cocky as I am, the thought did go through my mind at this point that having my friend along may not have been the best idea. First he is 10 years younger than me, so closer to her age, and I will admit he is probably better looking than me. But like I said, I would feel bad not taking him along because he had never been to Tokyo before, didn't know the city or anyone in it. Plus I decided that I trusted him enough not to intentionally mess things up for me. There are few other guys that I would take along in this type of situation. Most guys have no game at all and would end up trying to make this a contest to see who gets the girl, in the process they end up turning the girl off and no one gets her. So if it turned out that he and the girl really hit it off, then that was okay, I'd step aside and he could have her.

The good thing about having my friend along in this case was that it put the girl at ease. She didn't see this as a date as much as just meeting a couple foreign guys for dinner and drinks. Plus, with both of us entertaining her she made no signs of wanting the evening to end early. After dinner we went bar hopping around Shinjuku.

She had mentioned that she lived a bit far from that area and when I saw the crowds rushing for the last train as we made our way to yet another bar I knew things were going well. By 2am we were ready to head back to the hotel. I asked what she was going to do since the last train had already left. She said she could go to an internet cafe till the first train started. My buddy says "well why don't you just come back to the hotel and hangout with us till the then". Still all very innocent.;) She agrees that is a good plan.

The three of us go back to the hotel. I tell my friend to take her to my room as I need to use his. I wasn't completely over my stomache flu and the rooms were too small for me to be using the toilet with them on the other side of those paper thin walls. So I grabbed his key and used his room. I half expected to find them making out when I got to my room afterwards. Payback for polluting his room. But they were just talking. I sat on the bed next to the girl and flipped the remote control to a different channel. My friend said that he was feeling tired and was going to go to his room to sleep. He gave me a knowing smile as he left. The girl stayed and we watched TV for a few minutes before I positioned her to sit in front of me. She asked what I was doing and I reminded her that she had said earlier that her shoulders were sore and I was going to massage them for her. That seemed to be okay with her. I massaged her for a couple minutes and then I told her to take off her sweater because her shirt exposed her shoulders and it would feel better than through the sweater. She did so and said that the massage felt good. I massaged her till she was completely relaxed then I gently pushed her forward onto her stomach and began to massage her back. I put my hands under her shirt to massage the small of her back and worked my way up. After a few minutes of massaging her back I said that her bra strap was in the way and unclipped it. She asked "are you sure?" and I joked that her bra strap was unusually wide at the back, which it was. She laughed and let me continue. I could tell she was feeling good. I turned myself around and massaged the soles of her feet and then her calves up to the cuff of her jeans. I told her that she should take off her jeans so I could massage her legs. Again, slight hesitation and then while still on her stomach she undid the button and lifted her hips enough for me to slide them off. She had nice legs and under her black panties her butt had lovely shape.

I massaged slowly up her legs working the muscles until I was massaging the inside of her thigh, moving my hands slowly toward those pretty black panties. I stopped close enough to lightly brush between her legs with my fingers as I withdrew my hands and began the same process on the other leg. I could tell she was getting excited by how she would hold her breathe for a second and then make this little sound when a small breathe would suddenly escape. This happened the second time my hands worked their way up her firm white thigh and my fingers again lightly brushed the panties between her legs. I took the back of her panties and turned it into a g-string to expose her butt cheeks so that I could massage that next. After a few minutes of playing with that lovely ass. I moved the panties so that they were half way down her hip but not yet off or exposing anything and I began to massage her lower back again. Finally it was time to ask her to turn over. She still had her shirt on and her bra undone under her. She held the bra in place as she turned over but I reached under her shirt and took it from her and told her to relax. I started massaging the palms of her hands to put her at ease. Her shirt covered her front and she still had her panties on so there was still the deniability factor that this was going to lead to sex. She or I could stop and claim it was just a massage and nothing more.

I next pressed down on her pelvis the way they do when you get a true Thai massage. She seemed impressed that she was getting a real massage even though she was also getting turned on. She said "I like your hands" and "Have you studied about the body?" I smiled and said "sort of". I moved my hands under her shirt to her stomach and massaged her stomache again the way Thai massage girls have done for me. I worked my way up until I was massaging her breasts. Her shirt was up now and I could see her breasts for the first time. They were very nice but she felt the need to apologize because she believed they were too small. I told her they were nice and she should just relax. She turned her head to the side and closed her eyes as I continued to massage her breasts. I was careful cupped the sides of the breasts while pushing and squeezing gently, intentionally avoiding to touch the nipples. I could tell she was enjoying it. She was biting her lip and her nipples were fully erect... waiting. Finally, I brushed a finger across her nipple which produced a small gasp from her. I did the same to the other one. Another small gasp. I touched the area around the nipple gently and gave the nipple a pinch. She was so sensitive that she asked me to be gentle with them. I smiled and gave them a kiss. The kiss then turned into a lick. Soon I had one of the erect pink nipples between my lips and licking the tip with my tongue. She arched her back and I decided to work my way down her stomach with kisses and licks. I kissed her all the way down to her panties which were nearly off and exposing just a small amount of straight black hair. I took my time taking them off, kissing each newly expose patch of skin until finally they were off. I spread her legs and kissed her clitoris, flicking it with my tongue. She responded and I did it again. She was already wet. Even without having taken a shower, she was very clean down there and it was nice kissing that soft little pussy. It only took a few minutes before she stiffened and told me she was coming. I kept it up until she finally relaxes. "iku?" I asked "itta" she replied. I decided that I wanted to shower before fucking so I went and did that. The nice thing about women is that even though it takes a while to get them excited they can stay that way for a while. There is a lot more sexual inertia compared to guys. I came back to the bed clean and refreshed wearing just my boxers and I kissed her lips and worked my way to her tits. I lay back and pulled her on top of me to kiss me. I took off the boxers then I pushed the back of her head down gently but firmly and she understood what I wanted. She took my cock into her mouth and began sucking. I moved her hair out of the way so I could get a good view of this beautiful Japanese girl sucking my cock. When she got tired I went down on her again. This time while inserting one finger inside her tight but wet little pussy. Within a few minutes she was coming again. Again I asked, "Iku?" A smile from her "Itta!". I turned her onto her stomach and lifted her hips so that her ass was offered to me. I had brought a condom when I came out of the bathroom earlier but the moment I put it on I realized that I was going to have a tough time being hard enough to get inside that tight little pussy wearing it. I took it off. and just the thought of doing her without the condom got me rock hard. I pushed into her slowly. At this point I don't know if she realized I had taken the condom off. In fact I don't know if she knew that I had put one on in the first place. Her faces was buried in the pillows while she continued to offer me that lovely ass. So I pushed into her tight wet pussy without a condom. It seemed like she had completely surrendered herself to me and I could do whatever I wanted with her. Entering her at first was tight but as she got more wet, it made it easier. I took long strokes going deep inside her. It was heaven. She matched my rythme and after some minutes I didn't want to hold back any more, I told her I was going to come soon. She acknowledged and after a few more strokes I pulled out and shot my load onto her pretty little ass.

I admired my work for a moment or two as I caught my breathe. Then I reach across the bed for some tissues to clean her up. I went to the bathroom to wash up before coming back to bed. She had put her panties on and was under the covers. I crawled in beside her in the small bed and kissed her goodnight before falling asleep.

The next morning, long after the trains had started running, my pretty little Japanese girl was still sound asleep next to me. I got up and showered and then watched CNN while having tea. After a while she started to wake up. I went to the bed to lie with her and she snuggled up close while I held her. We started kissing and before long we were having sex again. We did it missionary position this time and more slowly and gentle than the night before. Again with no condom and this time it was certain that she knew and still no sign of protest. I pushed slowly inside her. I went little by little, pushing to the point of resistance and letting her get wet enough to penetrate a bit deeper. I was rock hard again doing this lovely Japanese girl with no condom. She never gave any indication that I should use one which I have mixed feelings about. But I figured I'd take my chances. I sat up into a kneeling position while continuing to fuck her. This position is nice because you can see her, you can see your cock going into her and your hands are free to roam across her body. It didn't take very long till I was ready to come. I told her I wanted to come and she gave a nod. A few more strokes and I pulled out and came on her stomache.

She took a shower and when she came out to get dressed she asked me not to watch her because she was shy. She looked very nice walking around the tiny room naked. But I said okay and let her dress without staring. I told her that she was welcome to go to breakfast with me and my friend but she said she would be embarrassed to go to breakfast because he would know she stayed all night with me.

She gave me a long hug at the door like she didn't want to go and we kissed goodbye. I think we both realized that we might not see each other again despite promises and plans that we would. Even if we did see each other again it would not be for a long time. But that night went well beyond my best expectations when planning to meet a cute J-girl during my weekend in Tokyo.

Your right. This was a bit too long and too much detail that nobody besides myself cares about. Let that be a lesson, drinking and posting don't mix. I'd probably delete the post now if I could figure out how to do that.

It would have made a much better story if a gang of Yakuza showed up at my door while I was fucking her and demanded 500K Yen. Or if she had told me upon leaving that I was the first guy she had since her operation to become a woman. The best ending I can hope for now is that I meet a beautiful Japanese girl in 20 years and while lusting after her find out she is my daughter.

This was one of those cases where a little luck and a little planning let me live out my JGirl fuck fantasy in the few hours I had in Tokyo to try to accomplish that goal and everything went perfectly. It makes for a great memory but not an interesting story. Lesson learned.

Welcome to Japan. Now let's not write any more stories so we can keep the skallywags out and about in Bangkok... :shhh: Ahhhh the life of a J-Gal - living in some rabbit hutch most likely a 40 minute commute on the Odakyo or Keio lines, very lonely and bored. Or even worse - still at home with her family even though she is in her late 20's or 30's.

Great read on the very common occurence. At least you did not have to deal with the drek of Roppongi. Once she "missed" that last train she was yours.

Good job! :thumbup: Gotta hop now - meeting one of these exact creatures that I keep in my stable of half-a-dozen-or-so...

Oh, you were lucky... pink nipples are not so common here in Ippon :)

Nor are nice asses, which makes me a bit skeptical LOL. Not about what happened, just the nice ass bit.

BTW Mr 875, I'll be in Edo 21-26 this month. Sushi, then crazy Indian doctor chix in the Irish pub, followed by all night KTV again? Will call.

Cheers,

SD

Well... J-Gals do melt once they hit the shower, that is for sure. Nonetheless, I love them to death...

Sept 21 will have me on a non-stop ANA jet to New Yawk City for a week so the sushi chefs, Indian medics and the ilk will have to be put on hold. :sad:

And with that, this thread has been hijacked :susel:

Archived