That damned buffalo !

gobbledonk

OK, as I said in my other post, I'm not contributing to the Isaan welfare fund, but it would seem that I *did* give my email address to one of my drinking buddies during my time in the LOS - yeah, really bright idea, but I can only put it down to intoxication. Nothing for weeks, then this:

How are you doing? I hope you are fine. I'm xxxxx from Thailand, I sell beer for you when you seating and drink it. Do you remember of me?

At moment, the business in Thailand so bad now, have too much problem.....if you see to the news or watching TV about Thailand. Maybe you can know it.

And right now I have a sick often, and that it mean I have to go to see the doctor. Well, my work is no good at moment so I have some problem about the money. I would like to ask some help from you about the money. Can you support some money for me? I need only for go to see the doctor and for the bus ticket for return my home about 4,000-5,000 Baht. I really need to return my home for cure it for finish. I don't need my health have more any problem more. I hope you understand my feeling. I don't like to stay here (Bangkok) alone, it is so lonely. Here the life go so fast, and then I think it is not better for me. It is better for me if I can stay at my home in the rest of my life.

Whatever, I need some help from you and I think this is last time I can ask from you, because if I already live at home. So, it is very hard for me for find someone help me for send your email. I hope you undersand all of my email. Well, please let me know about you can help me or not....I'm waiting.

By the way, maybe we can contact by mail, if it is possible so please give me your address and then I will try to write some thing to you.

I hope you can help me.

I miss you always,

Yada Yada

Nice touch, asking for my email address in an email - kinda boggles the mind. I suspect that one or two others may have received the same email, as this young lady has been very busy selling beer (and I suspect much more) on Soi 4 for at least a year. Hope it all works out for her with that bus fare - give till it hurts.

Gobble

Archived