hi everybody....please help

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not one but we do have Experts on this board who have dedicated their entire lives to words and language that is deemed to be of a gay nature and what words or phases are not of a gay nature.

These Experts have books, training manuals, manifestos, gay language dictionaries, and some, actually live in 'gay' towns, cities, and hamlets.

In other words these Experts have direct, primary, and first hand direct knowledge of what words are of a gay nature and which are not.

Also remember, perception is sometimes reality!

I am not one but we do have Experts on this board who have dedicated their entire lives to words and language that is deemed to be of a gay nature and what words or phases are not of a gay nature.

These Experts have books, training manuals, manifestos, gay language dictionaries, and some, actually live in 'gay' towns, cities, and hamlets.

In other words these Experts have direct, primary, and first hand direct knowledge of what words are of a gay nature and which are not.

Also remember, perception is sometimes reality!

It is a holy calling bestowed by God, who is a white christian republican heterosexual.

Thanks for the feedback!

I feared the name could give the wrong idea about my preferences.

There is nothing worse for the ego than being mistaken for a gay bathhouse manager on vacation, or, even more gay, an airline employee!

Ah yes, you have come to the right place. I can see your concerns, which some might consider as "having something to hide." First let me assure you, it is ALWAYS a good idea to consider the potential gayness of any activity you partake in.

That said, I can appreciate your concerns. SO let's review, you are concerned of being mistaken for a bath house manager? hmmm...interesting, as this would indeed me a "gay suspect occupation." However, your concerns are valid, and thus suggest a strong heterosexual leaning.

Gay airline employees...hmmm, this is a tough call, many male flight attendants and *Some* ticket agents are indeed of the "softer order" man wise (poofs to you Brits). Hence I can see a concern. Pilots are rarely gay, except for the women pilots, who may well be Lesbos trying to crash into a "man's world" in an attempt to make up for their lack of proper penis.

Mechanics would of course NEVER be gay as they use tools. Article 13 of the gay code clearly states, "...no profession requiring tools and trade school shall be deemed gay..." Of course there is the odd exception of the guys who work in "female impersonator shows" but as women's clothing is involved, the gay denial clause can be invoked.

Now back to the name "acockasian." We can dismiss any possible gayness with the assumption that you merely misspelled "A Caucasian." We all know misspelling is very manly, and in NO WAY EVER GAY. Hence, I can rule your name as 75% Not gay. Final ruling should be reached within 30 days, and is subject to appeal on your part, which would be considered gay.

Don't worry about the name - it's OK!

Just remember that here is GF = girl friendly (=guest friendly), on gay boards = gay friendly... :)

And OH (Old Hippie) is our expert on all gay topics. :) (We don't know why as he's not gay.) :grinyes:

Archived