hi everybody....please help

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure all understand what you mean but wasn't that a Freudian slip??? :)

You wouldn't slip at all if you were walking on heavy industrial treadplate, wearing Timberland workboots on your way to an icehockey match after parking your Jeep Cherokee outside a Hooters restaurant watching Coed upskirt on your palmtop and drinking Budweiser.

Cheers

In response to the private messages I should clarify what I wrote above. I did not mean to infer that a gay bathhouse manager was the same as an airline employee. There are many manly, masculine and completely straight men who work for airlines all over the world.

What I should have put is airline employees in the San Francisco area.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

In response to the private messages I should clarify what I wrote above. I did not mean to infer that a gay bathhouse manager was the same as an airline employee. There are many manly, masculine and completely straight men who work for airlines all over the world.

What I should have put is airline employees in the San Francisco area.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Oh, oh, we have an airline employee from SF area here on the board.

:soapbox:

OH. You have left out some areas here and that kinda leaves me in the dark.

Airline mechanics are of course never gay. That goes without saying.

So what about airline cargo personel? You didnt cover that field.

Personally I`d say that this is a very manly occupation. We lift heavy things drive fork lifts and generally operate very manly machines while we sing: I am lumber jack and...

Replace lumber jack with high loader operater. It just hasn`t got the same ring to it.

My personal opinion which of course holds little value to the residing experts on this subject is that cargo personel should be categorized as non gay on the same level as mechanics.

This is indeed a bold statement but I feel that I have clarified why this should be so.

Awaiting the official ruling I remain yours sincerely. HN

cheers

Archived