:Phnom P:enh - x rated sanuk report

Tiger Moth

Firstly, as someone mentioned in one of my earlier Phnom Penh reports, generally speaking, Khmer women have bigger, better breasts than Thai women. I have been to PP numerous times and this in my experience this is true. Personally, I like nice breasts in a young lady but, really not important to me - icing on the cake.

I was in PP for a week and spent time with 4 women. One was Khmer, 23 years old, nice body, beautiful, cute face - no complaints but average performer.

As I mentioned earlier, I often arise at 4am. My intent is to exercise. But, sadly, I sometimes go to Walkabout for coffee to wakeup and get diverted.

One of these times, I met 2 sisters who work at hostess bars on St. 104 - business must be poor. One was 19 and the other 23. I would have preferred the 19 year old because she was small and skinny, my preferred type. However, she left to get something to eat. The 23 year old was not really my type but she was beautiful (taller and bigger than young sister). So, after talking with the 23 year old for a while, she was quite personable, we went to my room.

This was a case of different expectations (with regards to money - the sex was "OK"). At the hostess bar, guys pay a barfine of $10 for her before 11pm, and I guess these guys are "generous" after all is said and done. My take was ST for Walkabout after 4am is $15. She was "schocked, appalled and angry when I gave her $15. Finally, I gave her an additional $5 and tried to explain she was at the time I met her, "working" in Walkabout, not a hostess bar.

So, now we get to the 2 really good ones and the x rated part. Each of these 2 had excellent bodies, were young (less than 25). Each, without any request on my part, started out with rim jobs. I never come inside, I typically come on the ladies breasts. Both, in this case, when I moved towards their breasts, opened their mouths wide. One was Viet and one was Khmer. The Khmer also offered me anal sex. I expect with enough patience and care, this could have happened. But, in my brief attempts, and I am not especially large, she was too small and tight.

In between the rim jobs and the mouths open wide, both were excellent. Both wanted to spend more time with me. I am an old man, fairly good looking for my age, but...

Of course, they wanted to spend more time with me because not many guys around and "business" is bad.

So, at the moment, PP is a buyer's market.

Archived