Cebu

It has always been my experience that the better looking gals are NOT working girls (try hanging out at BTS Siam or Victory Monument stations for instance).

Truer words could not be spoken. Which is why, on the rare occasions that I to to a GoGo bar, I am disappointed, to say the least.

Anyway, Cebu sounds like a definite "no go"

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Julian stated, personal tastes in women vary. I also prefer Pinoy women over Thais (especially the ones who nicely mix Latin and Asian features), slightly on looks, and more so on personalities.

I agree with most opinions Suadam has on the Philippines, except I've NEVER met any nationalities who walk slower than Thais.

Go-go bars in Cebu are worthless ripoffs. discos are a little better, but Asian loud and very late. A lot of qt's in the karaokes, but mostly a high-priced spread for Koreans. Best way to proceed in Cebu is get some biz cards made up with your cell number and hand them out to cuties you see at the mall/disco/Jollibee/ the street. Your phone will ring. You will get many texts. Just be sure to get her name before you hand over the card. The Marriott is a great hotel for combo business and pooning. Walking distance to Ayala Mall and close to everything. And re: Leyte- the MacArthur monument that looks like his statue is in the ocean is actually a reflecting pool a few km outside of the main town area. Not worth the trip, especially since I think there is only one flight there each day, so you have to go back to Cebu by superferry, after a long bumpy ride to the other side of the island to the pier.

Cool. Thanks Ghelsth. Good to see you in a thread other than about smoking!

I will say as of last trip things were looking up as the new bit of Alaya Mall was open and drawing a far better looking group of gals than before. Still not likely to partake, but fun to play "catch-n-release."

Cheers,

SD

• 3 weeks later...

So, back here again. And still not interested in going to boring "gogo" bars. See Faustian's post here about that. Besides, the gals are ugly to me: the most recommended bar here (*maybe* "Beth" meets the standards, but too close to bother with)...

But there was a neat festival tonight in the Alaya Center. They had several live bands. One of which covered Ted Nugent's very early release

which I thought to be a Detroit-native only bit of knowledge and appreciation (pre-1980 or so Ted, before going all idiot right-wing Nazi and was just good at being a musician!). Of course, they couldn't grind the Ax like ol' Ted could, but the thought was there. :up: :up:

Cool.

There were plenty of gals, and even some who could be considered eye-candy. I was there with two gals who work for my customer: Pie & Love. I can't make that up. This is the PI. That's really their names. And they were nice to be seen with (Love has great thighs & is very sexy, and Pie is simply too cute for words), but off-limits due to biz...

:(:dunno::banghead::cussing::help::shocked:

There was an art festival going on. Every form of art was represented.

Cool.

I liked the "Mr Ben" over-sized puppets. They were brilliant in a) terrorizing the children, B) the puppet-masters were really good at making them seem alive, and c) they were good at using this to perve on chicks and they liked it! But alas, only stills, so ya gotta trust me:

1236530028-P1000145o.jpg

1236530041-P1000148o.jpg

I'm told that these are a traditional Philippine thing. Or maybe it is only Cebu? I could find no references to them on-line, so taking the word of my hosts.

Anyway, that's it. Boring as no whore mongering, but I do have a weird story to report.

A couple of days ago, at the Alaya Mall, outside terraces (an upscale eatery, not unlike the food court at Emporium in BKK), I had a whore come up to me, sit at my table, give me a nice kiss on the cheek, sat down, and said: "Hello darling. I want to go to your hotel. You can fuck me any way you want."

Hmmmm. Well, if I were not in the middle of dinner. And you did not use such a shocking approach (for she was nicely average looking, except for A-cup boobies, if that), maybe. I guess I was just not ready for that. But I was more interested in dinner and I did not stop the restaurant staff from shooing her away. I must be getting old (or, just pathetically in love with Ms Vampy?)...

I had heard from old PI hands that the gals at Alaya were just that forward back in the old days of Bo's Coffee Shop in the old "entertainment" section, before "The Terraces," but had never experienced it until then. Right they were. I saw it happen to a couple of other guys the following days (with different gals, but obvious given my experience the day or so before).

Give me a couple more trips. I know I'll cave. I'll report then.

Cheers,

SD

I'm told normal rate at the gogos is P1500 LT all in, including BF, paid at the bar (with a tip of up to P500 optional based upon performance). I'd expect the freelancers to be in the same ballpark.

ST is not really a thing here.

Cheers,

SD

Archived