Fucking deaf (and/or) mute BG's

radioman

I did one once, a Thermae girl. Years back now but can still see it like it was yesterday. Cute and very fit body, rock hard tits in just the right amount for me. Sweet sweet pussy and was clearly the early model for the energiser bunny. Didn't make a lot of noise but was obviously trying. Very obvious when she popped, which she did a few times as the marks on my arms and back could testify, oh yeah, that and the look in her eyes. Wish I had kept in contact with her but was before the days of mobile phones, not that it would have helped much, well SMS I suppose.

It seemed clear that she, and a lot her kind, were /are treated bad because of their handicap but she was clearly determined to do her bit as best she could and when it came to sex she was most definitely in no way handicapped at all, very 'orny girl. I do recall her explaining that she didn't get many customers, said 'man scare me but I good girl and not scare man, like boom boom too.'

Can still picture her naked lying on the bed furiously scribbling on hotel paper. She wrote pretty good English, mostly understandable and way better than any hearing BG I've ever met.

Anybody else here have one of these interesting times?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it aint just one lass ...ive fucked 4 mute in LoS. Each one of'em gave good head and couldnt speak with cock in her cakehole. :)

Good thread though as i think the lass you are talking about is known to the posters.......

.....i employ a guy who lived with her :-)

Quite a famous lass - funny thing about deaf people - there dam noisy!

6-7 years ago, I used to regularly fuck the deaf-mute gal at Playskool. She made great noises when she came!!!!

She would also light her farts on fire in the bar, but that has nothing to do with this... 5555555555 :up: :up:

Cheers,

SD

There were some funny stories about the deaf mute from Rififi on Nanapong when that board first started. She had a mobile phone.

Can't remember all of them, but I think one of them was a 'walk of shame' story about a guy taking her up the lift at The Landmark, when a distinguished looking farang couple walked in and she started barking (attempting to speak). :o

She peed on another guy. I guess the girl was hard to control. :)

There was a deaf stunner at the Thermae 30+ years ago, absolutely gorgeous. Somebody should have made her a model, instead of a hooker.

A guy once got semi-serious with the gal at Rififi, took her to Bamrungrad (I think) to see if they could help her. Seems she could hear some, so she wasn't totally deaf. But her larynx wasn't fully developed. There was no way she could speak, just make loud noises.

Rififi was noted for odd dancers. There was another who was an alcoholic. She was easily the best looker in the bar and would have been in many other bars. Unfortunately, she pissed it all away. Mickey told me guys used to take advantage of her, taking her out and screwing her brains out - then telling her the morning they'd already paid her when they hadn't. She was usually too wasted to know they were lying.

I should perhaps have added this at the time I wrote the original post but mao maak. My wife (got one of those too) is/was deaf in both ears. Hard of hearing might be a more accurate term but it was well below par. She had often complained of ear problems after swimming and I had long been convinced she had a hearing problem so we went to get her hearing checked. Found there was at least a 60% reduction in both ears. Dr said that this was extremely common in Thailand and caused by failed ear drums mostly as a result of swimming in unclean water as children.

One eardrum has been rebuilt with other tissue and the other will be done soon I hope but needs additional re-constructive surgery as well which can be done. Recovery on the repaired ear was to approximately 90% and the difference is marked. There was never really a problem with her speech though she does bark from time to time that is all my doing :D

Archived