Fucking deaf (and/or) mute BG's

radioman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've told this story before but I pulled a deaf mute girl on Bangla Road in Phuket once.

She was amazingly uninhibited in the cot and I sent her on her way rejoicing.

A few days later a good mate arrived, by which time I'd acquired a "steady" elsewhere.

We were out on the town one night and went into the bar where I met the deaf girl. I told him the story and he was intrigued and said he'd pay her barfine himself.

Disgusted, I called him a pervert... and he had the gall to say.. "but you slept with her!"

"Totally different" I said, "I was that drunk I never realised she was deaf until the next morning!"

I did one once, a Thermae girl. Years back now but can still see it like it was yesterday. Cute and very fit body, rock hard tits in just the right amount for me. Sweet sweet pussy and was clearly the early model for the energiser bunny. Didn't make a lot of noise but was obviously trying. Very obvious when she popped, which she did a few times as the marks on my arms and back could testify, oh yeah, that and the look in her eyes. Wish I had kept in contact with her but was before the days of mobile phones, not that it would have helped much, well SMS I suppose.

It seemed clear that she, and a lot her kind, were /are treated bad because of their handicap but she was clearly determined to do her bit as best she could and when it came to sex she was most definitely in no way handicapped at all, very 'orny girl. I do recall her explaining that she didn't get many customers, said 'man scare me but I good girl and not scare man, like boom boom too.'

Can still picture her naked lying on the bed furiously scribbling on hotel paper. She wrote pretty good English, mostly understandable and way better than any hearing BG I've ever met.

Anybody else here have one of these interesting times?

I think we might have done the same girl. I met her in Nana Disco...she regularly hangs (hung) out just a little bit into soi 4 from ND, at the noodle place...don't know about her English because I only interact in Thai with Thais, but damn, this girl could read lips in Thai like there's no tomorrow...good literacy skills too, that's the main way we communicated, written out Thai and lip-reading. kinda young for my usual tastes but very energetic girl...

preahko

• 4 months later...

Yep, had one quite a few years ago - a freelancer around Soi 5. She beckoned me and I got to try out some written Thai (how many customers can she possibly get this way?!)

As others said, they do make funny noises!

There's at least one deaf and dumb gogo dancer in [bar name removed - KS], Pattaya. Big tits too and fairly cute. I was just thinking of trying her when she suddenly showed up with two new tattoos. [Tattoo description removed - KS]. :doah:

That kind of destroyed it for me. :(

Yep, had one quite a few years ago - a freelancer around Soi 5. She beckoned me and I got to try out some written Thai (how many customers can she possibly get this way?!)

As others said, they do make funny noises!

There's at least one deaf and dumb gogo dancer in [bar name removed - KS], Pattaya. Big tits too and fairly cute. I was just thinking of trying her when she suddenly showed up with two new tattoos. [Tattoo description removed - KS] :doah:

That kind of destroyed it for me. :(

You got something against people from Scotland??

Archived