Fucking deaf (and/or) mute BG's

radioman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember very well in the early 90's a mute lass in Limelight Bar in Patpong (the best gogo bar ever but long gone). She was lovely but I never shagged her. :sad: I did shag a few of the other girls there but not her.

I did however contribute the cost of her air ticket to Singapore after the bar owner/manager advised the regulars that there was a change that a hospital there could cure her. We raised enough money for air fare, accomodation and the operation but at the last minute the doctors in Singapore decided that the chances of being successfull were slim and it was cancelled. :(

You're right Muncher! Limelight was a great bar. Saw the very best dance contest ever in history of the universe there several years ago. Couple of entrants made entire 12 oz. beer bottles disappear front and back at the same time!! I'll never forget!

:):)

Hey, did you get your money back when deaf girl's Singapore operation canceled?

Hi.

Last visit there I spent about 6 of my nights sitting on the steps of Golden Beer Bar at Nana Plaza Hotel car-park around 1:30 am closing time. I know most of the girls there, and especialy the girl there who sells beer there every night. She gives me credit, as my bank in US fucked up my credit card balance, and had to wait until got cleared up, so I could have access to my $$$.

Anyway, one night I'm sitting there, and talking to a guy from somewhere, and a girl appears in front of us, and after a while, I realize she is deaf, from her slurred words, but was still hard to tell. She was joking and playing with other girls there, and I turned to my new friend and said, "I think she is deaf". Later, turned out to be true.

I got to talking to her, as she was really cute, and explained that I would have to wait until Monday to get funds from my bank (it was Friday night). Girl selling beer confirmed that I was good guy. She seemed to understand (hear) everything, but had trouble speaking.

To make a long story short, she agreed to go with me for free, but I had to go to room first, because if did't, her friends would call her stupid, and would be upset.

She was very adament about this, and I khow her friends, and can understand why. She only came to my room about 15 minutes later, even though being 5 minutes away.

But get this....She had unreal body, sucked my dick lick a pro, but seemed suprised when I came in her mouth. ? At 7AM, her mom called from soi 63 very angry, saying she better be back home, or showing me in sign language, that mom will beat her....go figure

A really strange experience, but was great!

Was pretty obvious she didn't get out much. But when she does........wholy shit....She spits my cum out, and wants to know what is in her mouth.......She was the perfect date...hahahhah.

That is my deaf/mute experience. Intrest

to know....She also sais was from a drownding experience, from swimming accident

You're right Muncher! Limelight was a great bar. Saw the very best dance contest ever in history of the universe there several years ago....Hey, did you get your money back when deaf girl's Singapore operation canceled?

Kev, I think you'll find that it was more than several years ago that you saw the dance contest as Limelight has probably been closed for about 13 years!

P.S. She was mute, not deaf, and eventually the contributors were refunded most of what they had donated. :)

When was this H_T? It sounds like she would be a good one to tap given the chance. I'd like to find a few more and they don't seem to be the sort that would bug you with phone calls at inappropriate times but as I found out they are mean sms'ers.

On a related note our uni here has one particular girl I see very often, cute smile and beautiful hair. She wears a leg brace and walks all twisted, I'm guessing maybe polio. Keep wondering if she would be up for some extra funding. I had a girl many years ago, a farang ngo worker in Bangladesh who had polio as a kid, a truly awesome chick in the sack and but for a fucked up hip and leg a really hot body, good fun to be around too.

Archived