Fucking deaf (and/or) mute BG's

radioman

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While on the subject of deaf people in Thailand, I came across this Thai joke the other day on another forum. It comes from one of those joke books you can buy at 7-11:

สà¹?à¸?สัà¸Âà¸Âาà¸?

หà¸?à¹?ม สาวหูหà¸?วà¸Âà¸?ูà¹?หà¸?ึà¹?à¸?à¸?ีà¹?à¹?à¸?ิà¹?à¸?à¹Âà¸?à¹?à¸?à¸?าà¸? à¸?à¸Âà¸Âลาà¸?à¸?ืà¸? à¸?ัà¸?à¹?à¸?à¹Âลà¹?วà¸?ะà¹?à¸?à¹?วิà¸?ีสà¹?à¸?ภาษามือà¹?หà¹?à¸Âัà¸? หà¸?ึà¹?à¸?อาà¸?ิà¸?ยà¹?à¸?à¹?าà¸?à¹?à¸? à¸Âà¹?ายสาวà¸Âà¹?à¸?ัà¸?สิà¸?à¹?à¸?à¸?อà¸Âสามีวà¹?า...

ภรรยา: à¸?ีà¹?รัà¸Â...à¸?ัà¸?à¸?ิà¸?วà¹?à¹?าà¸?ัà¸?มีวิà¸?ีà¸?ีà¹?à¸?ะสืà¹?อสารà¹?หà¹?à¸?à¹?ายà¸?ึà¹?à¸?à¹?วลาà¸Âลาà¸?à¸?ืà¸?

สามี: �ำยั��ร

ภรรยา: à¸?à¹?าà¸?à¹?อà¸?à¸Âารอยà¹?าà¸?วà¹?าà¸Âัà¸?à¸?ัà¸? à¹?หà¹?à¸?ึà¸?à¸?มà¸?à¹?าย 1 à¸?ี à¹Âà¸?à¹?วัà¸?à¹?หà¸?อยาà¸Âà¸?ัà¸Âà¸?à¹?อà¸? à¸Âà¹?à¹?หà¹?à¸?ึà¸?à¸?มà¸?à¹?าà¸?à¸?วา 1 à¸?ี....à¹?à¸?à¹?าà¹?à¸?มัà¹?ย...

สามี: (à¸?ยัà¸Âหà¸?à¹?าà¹?à¸?à¹?าà¹?à¸? à¹Âลà¹?วà¹?à¹?อà¹?ยà¸?ึà¹?à¸?วà¹?า...) à¹?หมือà¸?à¸Âัà¸?à¸?ะ à¸?à¹?าà¸?ุà¸?à¸?à¹?อà¸?à¸Âาร "อยà¹?าà¸?วà¹?า" à¸Âัà¸?à¸?ม à¸Âà¹?à¸?ึà¸? "à¸?ูà¹?" à¸?ม 1 à¸?ี

ภรรยา: à¹Âลà¹?วà¸?à¹?าวัà¸?à¹?หà¸?à¹?มà¹?à¸?à¹?อà¸?à¸Âารลà¹?ะ

สามี: à¸Âà¹?à¸?ึà¸?à¸?ูà¹?à¸?ม 50 à¸?ี!!

Translation:

Sending Signals

A young newly married deaf couple were getting ready for bed. When they turned off the lights, they needed a way to send sign language in the dark. One week passed by and the young woman came to a decision.

Wife: Darling. I think I've found a way to communicate at night.

Husband: How?

Wife: If you feel like some nookie with me, pull my left breast once. But if you want to rest, pull the right one once instead. Do you understand?

Husband (nodding that he understood and replying): And the same for you. If you want some nookie, pull my winkle once.

Wife: And if I don't want any?

Husband: Then pull it 50 times!! :hubba: :)

A common phrase I say to my friends when looking at a good looking woman is: "I wonder what kinda sound that makes." Its so much better with an energetic, vocal woman. Much better.

A few years ago I was in a bar in Korea with a few buddies. The waitress running beers to us had a great smile and cute little body. Of course, out of habit, I say the phrase. One guy looks at me and says that is really a fucked up thing to say. When I tried to talk to her, or rather when she tried to talk back, I understood what he had meant. Deaf/mute...but trying to talk.

I still wonder what kind of sounds she wouldve made.

Archived