Prenuptial Agreement - Thailand

unit731

If you think you have to have a prenuptial agreement then just don't marry.

:yeahthat:

Well said sir!

Yes, well stated.

But how many punters out there state that "My gal is different". Or "I'm in love with this gal and and plan to spend the rest of my life with her".

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in the USA. I think if you don't get a prenuptial before you marry, you either have a financial death wish or no brains, or both. Marriage is a business transaction. The Secretary of the State signs off on your marriage license in the USA--not the Secretary of Love. Would you go into a business deal without a contract? If you get "raped" in a divorce without having a prenuptial agreement then you deserve it. Hopefully it will make you smarter the next time you are stupid enough to get married.

Remember: women are more concerned with the bulge in your wallet then the bulge in your front, lower pelvis.

I'm with Mekong and the rest - and as I have kids - I figure our family is four people and I have one vote. So if anything happened - I'd want the kids to be able to have any assets however meager I have.

True enough for a younger, hansom man such as yourself who wants to raise and provide for his family. Pre-nups are more important for the older person who has already accumulated assets, especially if he has offspring and obligations from a previous relationship.

:yeahthat:

Well said sir!

Yes' date=' well stated.

But how many punters out there state that "My gal is different". Or "I'm in love with this gal and and plan to spend the rest of my life with her".

[/quote']

It is not about "my gal" being different, it's about ME being different! :-)

True enough for a younger, hansom man such as yourself who wants to raise and provide for his family. Pre-nups are more important for the older person who has already accumulated assets, especially if he has offspring and obligations from a previous relationship.

Following that logic why would you even consider marrying.

Archived