Questions questions questions

radioman

1.) Do Indo girls shave?

2.) Are they keen on or do they ask for anal?

3.) What is the Indo equivalent for butterfly? not just the Bahasa translation but the meaning of the word relative to Thai BGs.

4.)Is it ok to be a butterfly and score multiple ho's from the same place?

Maybe headed that way for a few days, it's been years and I never really mongered much last time, two girls in about 3 weeks I think but one, worked in immigration, was a non stop shag-a-holic so I never got a chance to pace myself much.

The one from before. 555, she'd be mid forties at least by now. To be honest it became too much like hard work after a while. No sooner had I done all I thought I could for her when she's back pulling my pud begging me to fuck her again. I barely slept all the time I was there. This was back when Tanamur was at its peak which she introduced me to.

• 2 weeks later...

oh dear in that case you're in for a surprise - tanamur at its peak was last century right;)

1.) Do Indo girls shave? some do - I don't do it for them, but some may like you to :)

2.) Are they keen on or do they ask for anal? I would say similar to LOS the odds are pretty low!

3.) What is the Indo equivalent for butterfly? not just the Bahasa translation but the meaning of the word relative to Thai BGs. Does it really matter? Indos are way more easygoing about it or at least pretending too, but then again the BG outlets are fewer so the chance of trouble do exist...

4.)Is it ok to be a butterfly and score multiple ho's from the same place? Sure as long as you pay them!

Archived