do young thai ladys marry old thai men?

belfastish

I've known several BGs who were "married" when very young - 14 or 15 - to much older Chinese men by their families. Both were stunners and both said the "husband" paid 500,000 baht to their families for them. The "husband" would keep them for a year or so, and then dumped them for a new one. The gals had nothing to say about it. They were sold by their parents! Not surprised that they eventually ended up in the bars.

p.s. Both of these were in Isaan.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD,

"I've known several BGs who were "married" when very young - 14 or 15 - to much older Chinese men by their families. Both were stunners and both said the "husband" paid 500,000 baht to their families for them. The "husband" would keep them for a year or so, and then dumped them for a new one."

Yeah, and there's another surprise, rich Chinese 'Thai' men (they are about as Thai as I am) using their money to take advantage of poor young Isaan women, then discard them for another once they've had their fun with no legal ramifications of said 'marriage', and usually no support money is given if children become part of the equation. Although sometimes the issue of their loins will be taken in and educated to work for the family. 1/2 a million baht is a lot of money for some here in Isaan. Nice to see the rich 'whities' taking advantage of the poor 'darkies' isn't it? And the girls are the ones who bear the brunt of this with ruined lives, all for the financial good of the family though it is said. And the rich old chinee guys get the underage girl's virginity, which makes them young and strong and virile (so they think). This happens where ever there are chinese men with money and poor women, and has been going on for millenia. It's part of the chinese culture.

So you are saying it is all a problem of those nasty black skinned Isan stupid buffalo farmer Thais selling their daughters to these nice rich educated white skinned Chinese gentlemen? Please.

It's hardly a surprise who was doing the buying. The Chinese have been raping and pillaging Thailand and the Thais for centuries in their own insidious way, and trying to make it all look legal and proper. Which it has never been, but money rules.

Cent

I was told about the same thing in Vietnam. The Chinese have this belief about shagging virgins. Whenever a new girl was being sent to a brothel, the Chinese would pay very well to break her in.

The Chinese also are responsible for nearly exterminating the Asian rhinos in SE Asia, plus the tigers too. Seems a male tiger's penis is almost as good as a rhino's horn. :banghead:

The problem with the demonisation of Chinese (or Indians) in SE Asia is that they are an easy target. No-one needs the Jakarta Riots of '98. I don't like the antics of rich Chinese either, but then I dont hold all Japanese responsible for whaling. :banghead:

Is it any better for a middle-class Thai family to take an Isaan girl at 13 to work as a maid for peanuts ? I met several girls on Soi 4 who told me that their introduction to Bangkok was a lot harsher than turning tricks for Farang.

Gobble

" Yeah, and there's another surprise, rich Chinese 'Thai' men (they are about as Thai as I am) using their money to take advantage of poor young Isaan women "

That's really bad of them . So what is the advantage of white poor fuckups taking advantage of them ? Requesting your answer Khun Cent .

Come on BB, that's a huge difference, after all we pay less.

:p

Archived