do young thai ladys marry old thai men?

belfastish

Big difference in attitudes! I well recall Thai university guys telling me how a man is like a diamond and a woman like a ball of white cotton. A diamond can get as filthy as anything, but cleans up as good as new. A ball of cotton ... once soiled is forever ruined. This is why men can shag their brains out, but a woman who has lost her virginity before marriage is shamed and will have a hard time finding a good husband.

The attitude doesn't seem to stop the guys from trying to get virgins into the sack though. I know of Thai guys who went so far as to propose marriage to a gal to get her into the sack. Then when time for the marriage came, the "groom" disappeared. Happened twice to my students that I know of. One gal (with the biggest norks in the uni!) found out too late their her "fiance" already had a wife a kids in another city.

Another gal - a teacher, no less - showed me the .38 cal revolver she'd bought to kill the guy who seduced her and left her. She told me she was going to kill him and then kill herself. Fortunately for him, she never found him. Plenty of "proper" Thai gals have told me they would kill a guy who deceived them this way.

Comparing this - and "wife" buying - to the nightlife scene is absurd. Plenty of women in the west marry for money, but it is THEIR choice ... not forced on them. (e.g. Jackie Kennedy)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
" Yeah, and there's another surprise, rich Chinese 'Thai' men (they are about as Thai as I am) using their money to take advantage of poor young Isaan women "

That's really bad of them . So what is the advantage of white poor fuckups taking advantage of them ? Requesting your answer Khun Cent .

Difference being Buff is these women these Chinese guys prey on are usually well underage, virgins, and are being 'married' just so they will then part with their viginity. The marriages are not legal, not registered, and they are dumped soon after, now being non-virgins and much less able to find a Thai husband. And sometimes saddled with a kid as well. Usually done because the family needs money and she is the sacrificial lamb, the means to an end.

What you speak of is a whole different ball of wax. P4P women, usually of legal age, not virgins, entering into a verbal agreement with said 'white poor fuckups' to fuck for cash with eyes wide open, and knowing full well their job description and getting paid well enough to do the job requested for the most part. If you consider this 'being taken advantage' of so be it. They can choose to go with a man or not, they set their own 'price', they do so willingly for many of their own personal reasons. They are old enough to make the choices they make (usually).

Hardly the same don't you think? At least not in mho.

Requested answer submitted. Over to you Bubi.

Cent

Cent ,

bad news for you : I am into womens´ rights this week and second a sought after expert on WHY DO UGLY OLD WESTERNERS LIKE TO GET LAID BY ASIAN LASSES . The latter is sociologically based only .

Further I wish to withdraw [color:red]Western fuckups[/color] in favour of [color:red]Elegant Travelling businessmen .[/color]

I have no idea to what extend rich ugly Chinese Thais cheat on 12 year old innocent Thai girls to steal their virginity and later dump them . Would I be an ugly rich Chinese Thai I would probably do the same , I don't know .

Cent , I am fully aware that you live somewhere between the trees or under the trees or on the trees and write essays about what you see through a fog which arises from the ricefields after 30 Singhas a day . I am still searching one of your early works which I read here , great stuff . Now I could explain you the life in Thailand and about their women , problem being that my knowledge is mainly based on Suk Soi 23 but you have never been there . Therefore I do not expain anything as we would be facing the eternal battle soon : who exploits whom ? Ask Stickman .

I can understand Cents anger about the issue of Chinese buying 14 yr old virgins, and agree with him this is quite different from Farang consorting with well aged Isan woman who 'choose' to do so (of course 'choice is a flexible concept, discussed before here).

I suppose it is a sliding scale. The 14 yr virgin may not have any choice, the 18/24/35 yr old non virgin may have a modicum of choice in our western eyes, some would argue that with the strong cultural imperative (sp) of 'serving your elders/duty etc, choice is a rather uncertain parameter.

reason the more I favor mature women. Doesn't guarantee absolutely total freedom of choice, but may influence the odds.

"Who exploits whom"

Worth a separate thread? I don't like 'exploitation'. I like to move the bounderies so we get to 'mutually beneficial transactions' . I feel happiest if she feels we were mutually beneficial.

I've never met a BG who even hinted at being forced into the bars. It's usually the Thai brothels the village girls are sold into by their families. The girls go because it is a "family responsibility". Huh? Daddy is a drunk or a gambler, so his daughters have to sell themselves to pay of HIS debts? That's the way they are raised to think. :banghead:

The vast majority of the BGs in the Farang trade are there because they want to make money and it sure as hell beats the wages in a factory or working as a maid. Sometimes it's to support a child or poor parent, but more than likely it is for themselves.

Archived