Does this bar have the scumiest looking customers ever!!!!

manchester_dave

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think those people look just like average Brittish customers in Pattaya beer bars. Being loud and having fun, nothing wrong with that, unless they start fighting.

But being located in that beer bar complex at the entrance to Walking Street I wouldn't have one beer there as I find that place too noisy.

Guest lazyphil

thats what blokes look like any saturday night anywhere in england but less fights because everyone gets layed in los!!!... i saw very few fights in patong--everyone happy!

How many bars are there in Pattaya now?

Last I read was 1,600.

I do miss the one on Soi 8 that had just two stools. And enough room for maybe 3 more people. On right side walking toward Beach Road. It's gone now. Beauty salon or something.

thats what blokes look like any saturday night anywhere in england but less fights because everyone gets layed in los!!!... i saw very few fights in patong--everyone happy!

what an interesting approach to cutting down on knife crime, race crime, muggings and robberies, legalise Prostitution and giving visa's to any cute Thai women between the age of 21-25, since the UK goverment will never follow that policy more and more expats choose to live in Thailand.

Over the years I have been here I have noticed that the class of traveler has changed from both ends of the spectrum. Todays KSR backpackers from the UK tend to be post-grad 2 years work experience lets take a gap year before concentrating on a career mid-20 somethings as compared to the hippy trail 15 years ago.

Alternatively "The Ladds" have not only found pattaya but now found the cost of a 2 week vacation on par with costa-del-sol or wherever the current european hotspot is.

Bars like this do a good public service, they keep the riff raff out of my space!

Any cunt that calls himself 'Manchester Dave' is likely some shitty beer bar owning ex-milkman with an axe to grind with 'Milton Keynes Bert' the neighbouring shitty beer bar owning ex-plastics factory night worker...who is selling approimately 47 bottles of beer more per evening to a bawdy collection to his beer bar owning mates names, 'Clyessthorpe Cyrile', Bognor Regis Barry', 'Skeggy Leggy' and 'Ringwood Roy'.

But never mind, all will be well when Mr. Dudry, 18 year in Pattaya, beerbar guru AKA 'Pattaya Pete' has'em in for a sitdown at his long established, beerbar the 'Ting Tong's pig un whistle'. (she knows a police sergant you know)

Nominee for "Post of the Year"!

Any cunt that calls himself 'Manchester Dave' is likely some shitty beer bar owning ex-milkman with an axe to grind with 'Milton Keynes Bert' the neighbouring shitty beer bar owning ex-plastics factory night worker...who is selling approimately 47 bottles of beer more per evening to a bawdy collection to his beer bar owning mates names, 'Clyessthorpe Cyrile', Bognor Regis Barry', 'Skeggy Leggy' and 'Ringwood Roy'.

But never mind, all will be well when Mr. Dudry, 18 year in Pattaya, beerbar guru AKA 'Pattaya Pete' has'em in for a sitdown at his long established, beerbar the 'Ting Tong's pig un whistle'. (she knows a police sergant you know)

:rotl::rotl::rotl:

Feckin brilliant Frede, that gave me a good laugh :beer:

"i saw very few fights in patong--everyone happy! "

Wouldn't say the same about Pattaya, been there only a few very short trips but seen a nasty fight involving english lads ganging up on 2 germans and heard about many others. Never feel quite safe there.

As of Frede post...LMAO! He sure has his way with taking the piss!

Archived