USC Rules

Hugh_Hoy

I live a few minutes from USC and work a stone's throw from UCLA.

USC has some major poon. Some fine pieces of ass over there. I go jogging at the track and its not down to my just wanting to stay in shape. Lots of eye candy.

UCLA has some fine asians. They seem to have far more asian students than USC. I get LOS flashbacks when I walk near Westwood Village.

Anyway, I was a fan of USC football and UCLA basketball growing up. Partially due to a hatred of Notre Dame who competed against both in those sports respectively.

Auburn, my alma mater sucks. I knew we'd lose to LSU. Still, don't know what you Big Ten and Pac 10 guys are going on about. The SEC rules baby!!

UCLA sucks this year...badly. I was suprised at how bad they are.

This years national title is up for grabs. USC is vulnerable. No telling who will end up winning it.

I'm sure you've heard the acronym for UCLA: Ugly Caucasians Living with Asians.

Things must've changed since I dated a sorority girl there in the 60's. I'd go to their "events" from time to time. There were at least three UCLA song leaders in that sorority and they were not the best looking gals in the house. jing jing.

USC (University of Southern California= University of Spoiled Children. (You either go there on a grant/scholarship or you have a rich daddy.)

UCI (University of California at Irvine)=University of Chinese Immigrants. If you need a fix of Asian eye candy, not a bad place to look.

HH

All I know about USC is that walking across the campus there is a sure-fire way to strain your neck muscles from looking to-n-fro at all of the eye candy on display...

And to top if off (as the old song goes), probably "her daddy's rich and her momma's good lookin'" :)

HH

Archived