Bush bailout for Dummies

Tiger Moth

And, I am a dummy.

Does this mean that someone who was not credit worthy to purchase the house of my (excuse me) their dreams, and irresponsibly was given credit by some financial institution, will now find that they and the financial institution have been saved (praise the lord!). And, I and every other dipshit taxpayer who has had to suffer the loss of poor investment choices (without any bailout), will now have to pay for this?

Is their any chance I can recapture my loss in the stock of a sub-prime lender who went under? No, you say! Why not, same kettle of fish.

But, being a dummy, I expect I have been twice fcuked - when I invested in a sub-prime and when I didn't buy the house of my dreams even though I could not afford it.

Have I missed something?

Irresponsible financial institutions and un-credit worthy home purchases are going to be OK becaue.... you and I will pay additional taxes?

Holy shit, I hope I have missed something.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And, I am a dummy.

Does this mean that someone who was not credit worthy to purchase the house of my (excuse me) their dreams, and irresponsibly was given credit by some financial institution, will now find that they and the financial institution have been saved (praise the lord!). And, I and every other dipshit taxpayer who has had to suffer the loss of poor investment choices (without any bailout), will now have to pay for this?

Is their any chance I can recapture my loss in the stock of a sub-prime lender who went under? No, you say! Why not, same kettle of fish.

But, being a dummy, I expect I have been twice fcuked - when I invested in a sub-prime and when I didn't buy the house of my dreams even though I could not afford it.

Have I missed something?

Irresponsible financial institutions and un-credit worthy home purchases are going to be OK becaue.... you and I will pay additional taxes?

Holy shit, I hope I have missed something.

Where in the hell hve you been!

The American Dream was to own a home, now it is to have at least 1/2 tube of KY in your back pocket!

What you have seen so far is just the tip of the Alaskan iceburg. GWB is on a roll (not pentecostal yet, but that might still come long with the foaming at the mouth).

Bush bailout for Dummies...no dummies in the Bush group...they are grinning all the way to the bank!!!

All that interest on the bailout goes to the "Fed" and guess who was involved with the startup of the Fed...Grandpa Bush!!!

Small world and for sure!!! :cussing::banghead::spin::redflag:

I love Bush, he is the best of the best. So where is my god damned handed out?

classwar.jpg

If the guys posting on this subject knew 1% of what they think they know about finances and economics, I'd pay attention. All I've read is ignorant flapping of lips without one sentence that demonstrates any clue of the significance of the problems or the way to address them. Of course, not understanding the ramifications of the failures of some of the companies is the main problem. To just point fingers (and usually in error) demontrates that "dummies" wouldn't understand anything other than a cartoon. Carry on reading your comic books geniuses.

HH

Archived