Lan Kwai Fong

dullnight

Did I say before I like Hong Kong very much??

Made a fool of myself again last night in Lan Kwai Fong and ended up with a philippina FL who would put your worst lower suk streetwalker toshame so ugly it was... just glad the drunk guy sitting on the floor down the bar handing out small wads of cash to the self proclaimed mamasan was a business partner and not myelf... it feels good to find mates at one own's level... it kinda worked out as a thai girl he offered me followed up in the street but somehow I thought I'd picked up enough horrors for a night... all good then... hangover vanished with the wine during dinner... just about to shower and head back to the pubs :thumbup:

Did I say before I like Hong Kong very much??

Made a fool of myself again last night in Lan Kwai Fong and ended up with a philippina FL who would put your worst lower suk streetwalker toshame so ugly it was... just glad the drunk guy sitting on the floor down the bar handing out small wads of cash to the self proclaimed mamasan was a business partner and not myelf... it feels good to find mates at one own's level... it kinda worked out as a thai girl he offered me followed up in the street but somehow I thought I'd picked up enough horrors for a night... all good then... hangover vanished with the wine during dinner... just about to shower and head back to the pubs :thumbup:

just the usual nite for you then. poor fella

Not so usual anymore but a great night. For some reason " Poor fella" from you sounds fine . Were you the backpacker looking 30 y o who was scandalised at the way we behaved with the thai hos in the pub and had to be taken away by his mates when it looked its moral grounds wouldn't take him very far out there ??

Did the rounds in HK last night BTW, a couple of pub areas, karaokes in Tsi Tsa Tsui East, sex141 girls than sauna and it wasn't too exciting. Glad to be back to BKK actually.

Thanks Samak for showing your fellow boardmember the right way - and spelling...- again. Are you also familiar with this area?? I wished I had popped in earlier, many (sexy) girls on the street prolly leaving their own redlight office when we left the karaoke around 2am. It did look like worth a second visit.

Archived