Living Dolls 10,000. Bt. ST !

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesus christ you guys are picky!!!!!

Why not? Why fuck ugly girls? Leave that for the ugly or hard-up guys (Oh...sorry...is that you? Didn't mean to offend :p ). I'm near the top of the food chain here (as is any professionally employed expat) and as such can have my pick of the litter.

I have pretty strict criteria (in a somewhat particular order):

-- pretty, w/"muay" looks, or Lao; the light skin is not that important, but the facial structure is (i.e., non "simian" or no flat faces with wide noses!)

-- athletic "hard" bodies (slim but soft gals can take a hike; gotta have muscle tone)

-- somewhat intelligent (at the very least completed M6)

-- cheeky or "ta-len" personality (she'd better be able to take it and dish it out; I hate boring gals)

-- middle class city girls (I don't want to be bothered with sick buffalos)

-- confident (nothing sexier than confidence)

-- good style/dress sense (nothing is a turnoff more than having some chick show up in ugly print, mismatched t-shirt and baggy shorts with a pair of B99 flip-flops)

-- willing to try new things (e.g., farang food: don't have to like it, just try it)

-- 25-30 years old, but younger OK if mature for her age

-- no kids (not negotiable for real GFs, whores prefer not, but will let it slide)

-- no ugly/low-brow/gang tatts (prefer none, but...) or weird piercings

If a gal can't meet most if not all of those, then it is a non-starter. Too many out there that do, so why should I settle? If she's is a whore, then it is my hard earned money I'm spending. If she's is GF-material, then why waste my time if she ain't all that? I want my GF (real one or gal du jour) to turn every head in the room!

Cheers,

SD -- Ms Vampirella *does* turn every head in the room LOL

<<-- good style/dress sense (nothing is a turnoff more than having some chick show up in ugly print, mismatched t-shirt and baggy shorts with a pair of B99 flip-flops)>>

You didn't like me and OH in matching Mu Mu's?

<<-- willing to try new things (e.g., farang food: don't have to like it, just try it)>>

We have a different definition of new things ;)

<<-- 25-30 years old, but younger OK if mature for her age

Your teasing me aren't you!

<<-- no ugly/low-brow/gang tatts (prefer none, but...) or weird piercings>>

Thank god we're not competing! Or are we ;) 5 5 5 5 5

No, I don't think you're competing.

SD just demonstrated that we are all different, and, as such, have different taste and requirements.

Some of my current favourites ( one PT Soi6, one Tulip) are far from his description, yet rate very high on my scale.

Of course, I'm not handsome, slim, farang, 34 AND rich, only some of those....

I prefer the light skinned chinese-thai look, university educated, slim, not tall, very beautiful (to my eyes) type....which is like my girlfriend. Generally I don't understand the attraction to hardened, dark skinned, uneducated BGs, but each to their own. I don't frequent establishments of ill repute these days, as I seldom saw something I liked.

YF, we all know the type you like....

I prefer the light skinned chinese-thai look, university educated, slim, not tall, very beautiful (to my eyes) type....which is like my girlfriend. Generally I don't understand the attraction to hardened, dark skinned, uneducated BGs, but each to their own. I don't frequent establishments of ill repute these days, as I seldom saw something I liked.

YF, we all know the type you like....

You guys are never going to let me live that one down are you?? Thats cool I can take it but just don't expect anybody else to share there "unique" experiences with this board.

Archived