Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugh_Hoy

Who Will Be the Next U.S. President?

Well, I guess I've got the McCain side of the action all to myself. No matter. We conservatives are gracious and generous in victory. I won't be in BKK for the McCain Victory Party, but I will toast via the internets all who wish America well. The others can go hang.

This message has been amended, as I overlooked one of the entries. It should now read as follows"

"But for anybody who cares (6 people, apparently), four picked Obama to win with totals of 322, 316, 302, and 282. Two people picked McCain to win with 325 and 314."

HH

HH forgot mine. I'm there with you. I guess we will both have to split third place.

And you're even more bullish on McCain than I am! This is one contest I won't mind losing so long as you win it!

HH forgot mine. I'm there with you. I guess we will both have to split third place.

And you're even more bullish on McCain than I am! This is one contest I won't mind losing so long as you win it!

Amen!

Well, I guess I've got the McCain side of the action all to myself. No matter. We conservatives are gracious and generous in victory. I won't be in BKK for the McCain Victory Party, but I will toast via the internets all who wish America well. The others can go hang.

I thought Conservatives didn't drink alchol?

I don't know about conservatives not drinking, but he'll probably be in the Philippines or Georgia awaiting the victory party (the only two nations in the world that would celebrate a McCain victory).

I thought Conservatives didn't drink alchol?

They drink, do drugs, bang whores etc etc. They just say they don't. They are instinctive hypocrites remember.