Find the bar scene boring???

skirtlifter

I just wonder whether the bar scene gets to any of you studs after a while. I have lived in Bangkok for 7-8 years now and for the first few years I was at it like a rabid dog.It's been sometime now since I've made forays into bars or discos. I think the shine has definitely worn off (I'm not talking about my knob either...which is still firing on all cylinders). Can't even be bothered seeking out BJ's anymore.

I guess getting married this year has marred the way I view these places. It's nice to be faithful to one person and vice versa.

And the point of this post??? I just can't believe guys can continue year after year bonking girls without some sort of emotional attachment.

Discuss please. :soapbox:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SL.......I come here for months at a time so not really a resident.

But.....I think if you are boinking the same girl(s) all the time over a long period of time, you can't help but become emotionally attached. The trick, not even a trick, is to rotate. I think variety will keep one's mind off of any particular one girl and help not cause an attachement. Coming from a guy who lives my gf, who knows if I'm right or not but that is what I did before I got emotional. :dunno::twocents:

I holiday twice a year for two weeks at a time. I generally visit the same bars as I know a lot of the girls, however, yes I do get a little bored sometimes but then I think to myself, would I rather be back in the UK and suddenly things are put in perspective :)

I think its what you make of it, if I get a really bored then I will visit somewhere, Kanchanaburi, Koh Chang etc, we all need change sometimes.

Archived