Find the bar scene boring???

skirtlifter

Play golf. Anything. Just don't get into drinking ALL the time!

I haven't been drinking much this year at all. Mostly diet Cokes in the bars with maybe an alcoholic drink every now and again. Physically I'm in pretty good shape.

Mentally.. well' date=' I think that spending so much time with fundamentally bad/untrustworthy/insincere people just drags you down. [/quote']

You should stay clear of the bank CEOs and Directors. :devil:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bibblies - I concur.

I like bars, don't get me wrong, but it's amazing the amount of ex-SAS Iranian Embassy troopers / Navy SEALS / Hollywood Stuntmen /32 year old veterans of Khe Sahn I meet!

All fascinating people and I thrill to their tales of derring-do.

I am so dull in comparison.

(Oh, I forgot! Peter Hook out of Joy Division once gave me a bottle of milk. That get's 'em ringing the bell.)

Actually I was just talking about the girls. I almost never talk to blokes.

Bibblies - I concur.

I like bars' date=' don't get me wrong, but it's amazing the amount of ex-SAS Iranian Embassy troopers / Navy SEALS / Hollywood Stuntmen /32 year old veterans of Khe Sahn I meet!

All fascinating people and I thrill to their tales of derring-do.

I am so dull in comparison.

(Oh, I forgot! Peter Hook out of Joy Division once gave me a bottle of milk. That get's 'em ringing the bell.)

[/quote']

Actually I was just talking about the girls. I almost never talk to blokes.

Really, what do do you all during all the hours in the Gogo bars?

I would be bored to death...

Look at naked/half-naked girls deciding which, if any, I want to fuck. What did you think I did? :dunno::crazy:

I find it really odd that someone would go to a gogo to do anything else.

You seem to be implying that you talk to blokes a lot in gogos. If you want to talk to blokes, why go to a gogo in the first place? :confused:

I don't spend hours at a time in them either. Just as long as it takes to find the girl... Why hang around?

However, even with this modus operandi, they can still get to you...

I could avoid this by refusing to give out a phone number or collect them but then I'd miss some interesting things.

I guess it's not "boring" then. As long as you keep getting enough new faces in the bars and they're attractive, why would it be?

Archived