Navy encourages sailors to bonk

LookieLookie

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would think sailors wouldn't need any encouragement to bonk :dunno:

Sailors often don't leave the ship when in port' date=' as they hate to leave their ship mate's behind...[/quote']

You beat me to it, OH...

I think it was the Nation that had an article along with a photo of a lady (several years ago) who claimed she would go to ships anchored off shore at Pattya. She claimed she would stay there for, in some cases a month or more, taking care of the sailors. I believe one of the ships she visited was a Greek ship.

Sometimes I wonder if some lucky guy has married her already.

I've heard there was a whole fleet of these ladies serving Klong Toey in its day -- paddle out, climb up, fashion some jute sacks into a bed, and service the ship... Swab the decks every few shots, I suppose... That's gotta one of the more dangerous professions going - shore-to-ship freelancing...

There's the stories of the water-babies under the 3-elephant head bridge over the klong down near Siam Square, but I can't recall it.

Anyway, if there are any sailors out there, don't be offended by OH and I... You must have thick skin already anyway, if you have to wear those sailor suits with the little bibs on them to work... It's like A Boy Named Sue - toughens y'all up for battle...

I'm amazed that the US military still goes to Pattaya, really -- as some of us know, when you're trying to improve your reputation, one of the very first steps is to stop going to Pattaya... They come to Hong Kong too, and while it's not exactly Pattaya, it's not so very far from it -- they just dump them off the boats onto the Wan Chai pier (and a few years later, there's another new extended family of 37 filipinos living the American dream in Daly City, USA...).

I would think sailors wouldn't need any encouragement to bonk :dunno:

Sailors often don't leave the ship when in port' date=' as they hate to leave their ship mate's behind...[/quote']

Do you have any comprehension as to how old this 'joke' is?

Not to mention that it may have 'gay' intonations!

Surely many sailors are christians, so what do they think of being dumped in a borthel city like Pattaya? How can the US Command endorse their good christian sailors frequenting this place?

You are correct sir! I think they should be bussed straight from ship to Ayutthya and be enrolled in the monkhood for a couple of weeks and learn about refraining from all worldly temptations. Good for them and good for me. They get under foot of the established whoremongers in this town.

Archived