Lord Jim's, seafood and interpol watchlist...

dullnight

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Impressing anyone is not required."

Yeah sure... next you will invite your customers to eat somtaam pralaa in a food stall, sharing a single bowl of khao nio... interestingly enough competitors of this same thai man are throwing large parties in G clubs, orgies in MPs, or banquets next door from Ana's garden in otherwise fancy and expensive it seems Maru. I usually have a blast when going out with them and they are definetely more succesful with overseas customers although they also sell at a fuller price .

I can't figure out how someone can order for two at a dinner what I would hardly order for myself at lunch... you might not try to impress your guests -although I think you'd better do-, but you definetely should appear under a pleasant light.

I should know after years of practice on internet forums :clown:

Thought about that one, but no, he wouldn't bother inviting me to otherwise almost strictly familial receptions and such. It was really an awkward dinner yesterday, more miserable than usually although that guy usually keeps it low key. Look, it does seem like a OK place to you... I guess I shouldn't have left him struggle with the 20 pages menu... he's much more fun overseas BTW, one of those strange men who don't dare to enjoy when his wife is in the same country...

Dullnight, had an internet dinner with cheap cheese, local beer, and bad jokes with SD, already feel the stomach getting upset..

Coming back on the subject of the thread : last night at home ( Yeorman ) had a an ATLANTIC - grown up Seabass / Loup de mer / Wolfsbarsch / Robalo . High price for 1,5 kg at 30 â?¬ but a delight . Meaning anything similar far from the sea can only be a disappointment . Same for your huitres , I doubt they are French anyway , should be from Chile . Stay local is what I say .

CTO ,

as somebody who has obviously never had any contacts into the redlight Thai district claiming to be German you may be delighted about this :

" Where you come flom ? "

" Dschermany "

" Yeormany velly goos I like Yeorman he good heart "

Which is a) a very good observation and B) should tell you now about the linguistic origin .

Archived