Baccara Queen?

Somchai888

Tight tight body, for-the-Japanese styled hair, her number is a multiple of 13 (and her number + 7 equals a prime)... is she worth a try? She really seems to consider herself the queen bee of the establishment. It seems she demands to be chased and courted in the bar, and I'd never chase or court a bargirl. Or maybe chased and courted with the wallet, and how much of a fee are we talking? And is it worth it?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I stopped in a couple of weeks ago and had ONE drink. After asking about barfining one of the girls they said ST 2000 and LT 4000 :medusa: and some stupid wanker was THROWING money on the stage :clown::banghead::clown: I walked out and never went back!!!!

Getting quoted crazy prices by the girls doesn't bother me, it's all part of the game.

What I don't like about Baccara is the 2 drink minimum before you can barfine, which essentially makes it 1000 baht.

What I don't like about Baccara is the 2 drink minimum before you can barfine, which essentially makes it 1000 baht.

That just sounds like good business to me. Under normal circumstances most customers would buy at least a drink for themselves and a lady drink before barfining. That bar doesn't need the other type. In the case of a good customer walking in and promptly barfining a girl and leaving, I'm pretty sure the rule would be disregarded.

Archived