Baccara Queen?

Somchai888

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe because weekends are busier, with more male 'competition'. Girls get taken earlier and there's a worse (in my view) ratio of males to females. In particular, I notice lots of younger men appearing only at weekends. I guess a lot more people must live here than a few years ago.

Also, some girls only work at weekends. Baccara has a few part-timers who work just 3 days because they're (genuinely, as far as I know) students in the week.

You showing up here has reminded me of that contest to be (when is it btw?)

I have a candidate. Number 177, Baccara. (You see, Somchai. I took a maths degree but I don't have to put the number in a fucking puzzle! :) )

You may have a slight advantage here on this one, speaking Thai.

Unless youngfarang looks Asian... in which case he may be level.

I have a candidate. Number 177, Baccara. (You see, Somchai. I took a maths degree but I don't have to put the number in a fucking puzzle! :) )

Did you get your math degree on the internet? I sure hope you didn't spend good money on it. First, 177 is not a multiple of 13 as stipulated by the O.P. Also 177 + 7 = 184 which is most definitely not a prime.

My guess is 52. :neener:

Sounds like a scam to me. Say you want to take one of their little darlings to Samui for 4 days. You gotta buy 8-10 drinks before they'll let u pay the barfine for five nights? I doubt it.

HH

I don't think they would do that either. The minimum drink policy is news to me, I just think it's a good idea to discourage the cola mob from insta-barfining girls that might be making good money for the bar on lady drinks from free spending customers (insert Japanese, if you like).

I've done multiple night barfines from Baccara, paid at the end, without any drink minimums, but that was a long time ago.

At a place like Titanium, at least your lady drinks are credited toward the barfine, but the barfine is 2K (last I was there) and for sure you'll have to pay that for each additional night.

PS. Don't even try to pay a Titanium barfine by buying 10 adult lady drinks for your girl. Diminishing returns... :(

Archived