Sheraton Hua Hin?

rchapstick

I'm thinking of taking the GF to Hua Hin for Loy Katong, and can use points to stay at the Sheraton. I know it is a ways out of town, but we'll be driving so I'm not too concerned about that.

Anyone stayed at this hotel? Thoughts?

Stayed there last Christmas/New Year. Stayed in both Garden view rooms and Lagoon Access. Lagoon access is the way to go as you have direct access to the huge swimming pool. Nice beach and good breakfast. The rooms are ok too, but are no way as nice as the Sheraton Pattaya. Pattaya's quality is much much higher for some reason.

Its about 7 kms out of town, but a nice place to chill. May go back again this Christmas...

I had dinner there a few months back - it's great looking if you love swimming in amazing pools - otherwise its a looooong way out of town. Stay at Sheriton elsewhere or if Hua Hin stay at Hilton

Don't have points with Hilton, but have about 400k with Starwood/Sheraton ... hence the reason I looking at that property.

I'm thinking of taking the GF to Hua Hin for Loy Katong' date=' and can use points to stay at the Sheraton. I know it is a ways out of town, but we'll be driving so I'm not too concerned about that.

Anyone stayed at this hotel? Thoughts?[/quote']

Stayed there last Christmas/New Year. Stayed in both Garden view rooms and Lagoon Access. Lagoon access is the way to go as you have direct access to the huge swimming pool. Nice beach and good breakfast. The rooms are ok too, but are no way as nice as the Sheraton Pattaya. Pattaya's quality is much much higher for some reason.

Its about 7 kms out of town, but a nice place to chill. May go back again this Christmas...

I've stayed at the Sheraton in Pattaya, and it is a great property, save the lack of a beach ... something the GF wants for this holiday.

I had dinner there a few months back - it's great looking if you love swimming in amazing pools - otherwise its a looooong way out of town. Stay at Sheriton elsewhere or if Hua Hin stay at Hilton

Opinions on the Marriott and Dusit Thani? Ms Vampy wants a week in Hua Hin alone with me :grinyes:

Tim, you hit a homerun with the Tamarind Village in CNX on our last holiday, what do you say?

Cheers,

SD

Archived