HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST?

frede

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you reckon you've lost 1.7 million GBP, unless I'm reading your post wrong? Yet another example of you bragging / or bullshitting, whichever it is, about your worth? You should spend some time with Mekong.

Ah, your just jealous Chubs because you spend so many years in the desert at the hight of Dubai's boom and , financially, failed miserably and missed the boat.

And as for bragging, well, with new money its almost par for the course :) . Its like my love of pussy. I always enjoy bragging about both to financiallyfaileddubaiexpatnopussygettingcrustyfatkids.

:nahnah:

PS losing 1.7 in this terrible financial really isnt much when compared to lots of other people Im small fry, even Ahmed down the Souk lost more and my Thai partners considerably more.

Im sure your wee Skandia pension scheme will be OK though and you wont have to downgrade to John West Tuna from John West Salomon. :smirk:

I am assuming you are addressing the finncial collapse and not the credit/housing meltdown. While connected, they are separate numbers...

As an american and someone who is invested in liquid markets, I would guess those investors have lost from 10% to 50% of stock portfolio values within the last amazing 90 days.......

Being a conservative investor, I have lost close to 20% of value. I really feel for those people who had 80 to 100% stock index funds in their IRAs, 401Ks, etc AND within 10 years of retirement....

I always believed in diversity (not only stock) in one's portfolio and here is the worst case scenario for stock driven porfolios...

Unfortuantely, many people are unaware of how much of their pension plans and retirements accounts are being invested in stock funds by those who are in the know....

Much worse situation and impact than 9/11 for the average joe blow with liquid investments....

CB

Archived