HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST?

frede

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

French stock exchange crashed 22% this week, went to a friend's money exchange shop today and they were frantic with private customers in panic who wanted to buy gold. Good biz for them, at least some happy buggers around...

There is an interesting article in Newsweek about stock value losses of CEOs of major failing firms, indeed Frede's 2million £ look like chump change comparatively... wouldn't hurt my accounts though :sad:

You live to your means.......and some guys at my level have taken it on the chin and laughed it off. Me? However, unlike many, I started with fuck all, Im your typical 1 parent family poor kid with big dreams. Started with fuck all, ive been through the lot to get where I am today and to lose money ...on paper... always hurts as you know the swet and toil it took to make it.

But, still, I could live off 10K THB a month if I had to so, fuck it, its just paper. Ive dealt with worse.

That said, if I can get this Fire Station in Basra built, then Im out of the game for good. Me and my bitches will retire. And at 45, that aint bad.

Aint life grand.

So you reckon you've lost 1.7 million GBP' date=' unless I'm reading your post wrong? Yet another example of you bragging / or bullshitting, whichever it is, about your worth? You should spend some time with Mekong.[/quote']

Ah, your just jealous Chubs because you spend so many years in the desert at the hight of Dubai's boom and , financially, failed miserably and missed the boat.

And as for bragging, well, with new money its almost par for the course :) . Its like my love of pussy. I always enjoy bragging about both to financiallyfaileddubaiexpatnopussygettingcrustyfatkids.

:nahnah:

PS losing 1.7 in this terrible financial really isnt much when compared to lots of other people Im small fry, even Ahmed down the Souk lost more and my Thai partners considerably more.

Im sure your wee Skandia pension scheme will be OK though and you wont have to downgrade to John West Tuna from John West Salomon. :smirk:

The sickening thing about you Freak (and Freak is vastly more appropriate than Frede) is that you slag off everyone who earns a salary and makes a decent living, not just me and Teddy, everyone, which of course is the vast majority of Thai360 board members. I know you have a small following of pathetic people who somehow think you're some sort of hero because you post laughable bullshit but hey, I'm not one of them. Why not crawl back in your bullshit hole you moron?

<<

good lord, canned tuna is far better than salmon regardless of what income bracket one lives in! >>

SD has a video of it as proof somewhere ;)

Guess if I ever recover the eighteen dollars and sixty nine cents I just lost in the "Crash", I could buy Tiger a "Hot Tuna" T shirt for Christmas...

...Don't think it will be this year though!!!!

Cheers DC :rotl::rotl::rotl:

So you reckon you've lost 1.7 million GBP' date=' unless I'm reading your post wrong? Yet another example of you bragging / or bullshitting, whichever it is, about your worth? You should spend some time with Mekong.[/quote']

Ah, your just jealous Chubs because you spend so many years in the desert at the hight of Dubai's boom and , financially, failed miserably and missed the boat.

And as for bragging, well, with new money its almost par for the course :) . Its like my love of pussy. I always enjoy bragging about both to financiallyfaileddubaiexpatnopussygettingcrustyfatkids.

:nahnah:

PS losing 1.7 in this terrible financial really isnt much when compared to lots of other people Im small fry, even Ahmed down the Souk lost more and my Thai partners considerably more.

Im sure your wee Skandia pension scheme will be OK though and you wont have to downgrade to John West Tuna from John West Salomon. :smirk:

The sickening thing about you Freak (and Freak is vastly more appropriate than Frede) is that you slag off everyone who earns a salary and makes a decent living, not just me and Teddy, everyone, which of course is the vast majority of Thai360 board members. I know you have a small following of pathetic people who somehow think you're some sort of hero because you post laughable bullshit but hey, I'm not one of them. Why not crawl back in your bullshit hole you moron?

Oh, whats up Munchy, does your wee pussy hurt?

Dont get upset, its only a web board and Im sure the 'vast majority of Thai360 board members' are all with you.

Again, if you cant take the come back then you really should stay under your bridge.

......Now go and crack open your pink river salmon 2.99 special ya huge hill of flesh and renew your desert pass for another year.

:):):)

Ps if you stay in the sand too long you, you know how will end dont you. You'll end up with a flacid cock, no intereest in sex and eat yourself into an early grave. :nahnah:

You really are full of crap Freak. What's reality, you're a 20,000 Baht a month English teacher with not a penny to your name but you make out to be some high flying wiz kid with lots of dosh. Whether you're poor or rich I don't give a fuck, you're still a nasty foul mouthed piece of shit who belongs in the gutter from where you came from.

Archived