HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST?

frede

Frede,

Welcome to the club, I used to think that Munchie only exhibited signs of "Penile Envy" towards my good self but it appears that you have now been labeled the same, well done.

The "Munchie is Jealous of Me but I don't Care 555" T-Shirts will be printed this week and I will hand you yours on Friday 17th if you still make it.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Munchmaster

The sickening thing about you Freak (and Freak is vastly more appropriate than Frede) is that you slag off everyone who earns a salary and makes a decent living, not just me and Teddy, everyone, which of course is the vast majority of Thai360 board members.

You really are full of crap Freak. What's reality, you're a 20,000 Baht a month English teacher with not a penny to your name but you make out to be some high flying wiz kid with lots of dosh. Whether you're poor or rich I don't give a fuck, you're still a nasty foul mouthed piece of shit who belongs in the gutter from where you came from.

So, let me understand your logic here. I pull your chain because you hve been an eternity in the desert but you missed the boat. By doing so, I am slagging down everyone 'makes a decent living'. And, again, by doing so, you then accuse me of doing the same to 'vast majority of Thai360 board members'?

Yet, on your next post (and the posts on other threads) you then equate me to being a poor TEFLA english teacher and somehow equate that with failure.

Huuuuum, interesting. you are doing that which you accuse me off.

So, let me set the record straight, I got where I am today (and where you are not) through hard work, dedication,(all things which I rspect in the working man.....and the average Thai360 poster)as well as the ability to spot a deal and the balls to break a few rules. I have upmost respect for TEFLA teachers because they have the balls to not persue money but to persue a good lifestyle ina country they love.

You, on the other hand, some how think that you are better than the entrepreneurial and the teacher. Well, as I said and I'll say again. Most people go to the desert to become rich. You , on the other hand, have failed to do so despite bragging about 20 years there where you have achieve what? A wasted life living in a shitty place, become a self-induced, slothful bitter fatbody, who can't even get it up for Thai poontang. And you are jealous of those who have achieved more than you and dismissive of those whom , you assume, to have not.

So, basically, in my humble opionion as someone with considerably more finacnial success than you ....and I'd guess that if I were broke but happy TEFLA teacher, the opinion would be the same. You, Sir, are a non entity.

PS, One thing you did get right though, I did come from the gutter,a fact that I am proud of.

Frede,

Welcome to the club, I used to think that Munchie only exhibited signs of "Penile Envy" towards my good self but it appears that you have now been labeled the same, well done.

The "Munchie is Jealous of Me but I don't Care 555" T-Shirts will be printed this week and I will hand you yours on Friday 17th if you still make it.

Par for the course mate, there will always be neverhasbeens out there to belittle anyone and everyone for their own failings. Why is it, though, that the majority are usually overweight?

See you then :)

I sold all my GE stock back in April for US $38.00 per share. At/near the peak.

Glad I did.

Hey, good on you!

I should of, could of, would of...but didn't. It got up to like $42 or something nd I was tempted...oh, this is where I say, "I'm in it for the long haul"...meaning, I'm losing my ass and hope it will get turned around!

Archived