HOW MUCH HAVE YOU LOST?

frede

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of my investments are up mostly because I am in cash after selliing all of my investment real estate in early 06 and subsequently put 1/3 in gold at a about 625/0z+-

So piles of cash and gold but the art business is sloooow.

Frede um I think you have suffered from too much thinking about pussy and the eden club and not thinking enough about the people fleecing the public at the brokerage firms. :smirk:

This is the largest transference of financial wealth in history.

The US is not a democracy now but a fascist economic dictatorship with Paulson and theboyz at the helm. [color:red]Viva la revolucion.[/color]

Given how rich you have let us know you are I am sure you are and will be ok.Maipen rai...

Mate, a loss of 1.7 million quid will do that to a man! I had to order myself in 5 Filipino and 2 Etheopian hoochies tonight just to stop me from going into shock.

Still after releaing my seed all is ok with the world.

Anyways, its 8pm and the bitches want feeding :-)

"Yet another example of you bragging / or bullshitting, whichever it is, about your worth? You should spend some time with Mekong. "

LMAO!!! I must say, Mekong must hold the record of the lowest return on a project's worth... overseeing multibillion dollar deals but keeping the windows open in his apartment to save on electricity :rotfl::rotfl:

Archived