Threesome relationships

port

Unfortunate? Well I did hear of a guy, some 30 years ago it would be now, who started dating a Thai and invested nearly 3 years of time and money only to discover it was a ladyboy. I'd say that was quite unfortunate! Especially as said gent was as homophobic as can be imagined.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I guess I could think of various things that

are worse too, like dating a stripper who pulls out knife and stabs you in the eye...etc. etc. etc. Or just the fact that someone as dumb as the guy you "heard about" was even born in the first place.

Also unforunate is the word "ladyboy" which is pretty ridiculous word to use for transvestites.

At least the one good thing about thai newspapers

(including "pattaya mail") is that they DON'T use

that ridiculous word.

Yes, I've noticed that ladies tend to be offended when clerks call them whores.

Long time ago my fiancee took me to the Intercon (I think it was) in Makati to see a show. On the way over she was telling me what great times she had hanging out there with her girlfriends in uni days.

I needed to take a leak, so I asked her to buy the tickets at the door and I'd be back in a minute. When I returned, she was in tears. Said she could only get in if I was the one paying for the tickets since they reckoned she was a prostitute. Swore she'd never return to the PI and really held off for almost a decade.

i had a 3some with two farang girls and it was very hard work. i had to please them both orally as well as in their pussies and by the time they were both quenched i was knackered. its nice every once in a while but i wouldnt do it all the time unless they were truly bi and pleased each other at the same time (these girls werent).

Had a time at uni living with 2 girls. Casual relationships with both, they knew each other. Following a drunken night (when not at uni ?) we all crashed out at my place. One girl was looking for new digs so I suggested she come to live with me. At this point the other asked if she could. I went to the pub and asked them to sort it out and join me later. When they came to the pub they asked if we could give it a try.

It could have just been my animal magnetism and exceptionally athletic body at that time or perhaps it was that I had a huge room in a luxury house with a massive en suite bathroom and mega jacuzzi bath ? Privileges for sorting the house out in the summer !

Lasted quite a while. One would occasionally go away for a while but come back and it was all roses again. Towards finals it drifted apart but until we all went our separate ways at the end of uni we often shared the same bed.

For a long time afterwards I seriously thought that I was ordained to live with two women. Perhaps I am, but probably not two Thai women !

Archived