Women whinge but men achieve

LookieLookie

Tonight, some 30 years after my mother divorced my father i found out some interesting news. My father told me that when he and my mum were married that she was regularly cheating on him with another guy.

my mum has always whinged and bitched about what a bad husband and father he was and constantly tried to put him down and make him look bad to my brother and i all the time my father would never allow my brother and i to say anything bad about her, even when she was terrible to us.

my father never whinged and bitched about my mother, even when she left. he always took the high ground and just got on with his life. she has never stopped playing the victim and will tell everyone around how much of a victim she is.

this is why ill never get married. men seek to achieve things in life, they are adventurers, builders, achievers. they dont make marriage the sole purpose of their life. women centre everything on who they marry. they want money, they marry a rich guy. they want to be famous they marry a famous guy. they want status, they marry a powerful/rich/famous guy.

women seek things through men rather than go out and build their own life without being dependant on a man. trouble is, then they find they become unhappy with their lives so what do they do? they go and seek a new guy as if that is going to fix their problems! stupid women. im convinced ill will never marry. if i want sex ill go and get it. if i want companionship ill hang out with my mates (who are all better company than any woman ive met) Whats the point of getting married? so i can add a whinger to my life? so i can ruin my sex life? (monogamy = monotony) if i want to lose 50% of my assets i'll sell them and go to thailand and enjoy them rather than just hand them over to a whinging bitch!

The peer pressure to start a marriage/serious relationship when you are young is enormous in Western society.

I never married until I was nearly 30 and was always made to feel like a social outcast.

When I was 25 I was included on a wedding invitation addressed to my Mother and Father!!!

I never went and when asked why not said I never got an invite... but it was all about being single.

It wasn't until after I got married that I realised what a great time I'd been having!!!

"women centre everything on who they marry. they want money, they marry a rich guy. they want to be famous they marry a famous guy. they want status, they marry a powerful/rich/famous guy"

Are you trying to say you have nothing to offer of what a self respecting ambitious woman would seek in a man so will never marry?

Maybe your Dad was a VERY hand sum man and used to Wine & Dine all the local Ho's who begged him to fuck them for free...thus leaving him with no "power" or desire to fulfill your mummy's needs??????

...Maybe this created a "need" for her to look elsewhere...

"...I can't get no.....Sat is faction...

There's always THREE sides to every story...

HIS

HER'S

...AND THE TRUTH....

Just a thought...

Cheers DS

Oh....sorry...I forgot...

:neener::neener::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::neener::neener::neener:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:grinyes: :hubba: :hubba: :beer: :hubba: :hubba: :grinyes:

"women centre everything on who they marry. they want money, they marry a rich guy. they want to be famous they marry a famous guy. they want status, they marry a powerful/rich/famous guy"

Are you trying to say you have nothing to offer of what a self respecting ambitious woman would seek in a man so will never marry?

If you've ever met him, you'd know this is pretty much the case. Unless of course broke Aussie English teachers who can't afford a bar fine suddenly become in high demand.

"women centre everything on who they marry. they want money' date=' they marry a rich guy. they want to be famous they marry a famous guy. they want status, they marry a powerful/rich/famous guy"

Are you trying to say you have nothing to offer of what a self respecting ambitious woman would seek in a man so will never marry?[/quote']

AH AGAIN, IM NOT AN ENGLISH TEACHER. as youve said in several threads when ur with hookers they cant stand fucking you and tell u to hurry up. personally i get treated like a king so ill let everyone figure who has more to offer a woman. eh fat boy.

If you've ever met him, you'd know this is pretty much the case. Unless of course broke Aussie English teachers who can't afford a bar fine suddenly become in high demand.

Emmitt/Winedine/Handsomeman etc...

You have outed yourself here already in many threads and posts. Many of us here know you, and know who you are, you always get banned, come back, and immediately, we know who you are, because you give yourself up right off...we have seen you "operate in the bars" and we know you and "your game" say what you want, but we know you, and we know the truth. You are a legend in your own mind, who for some pathetic reason, needs to try and compete with the big boys by trying to impress others on an internet board...very sad.

Archived