Noy yhas a cave between her legs

cheekyboy

when i first met Noy she was working in patpong Kings castle bar ,then she had a tite snatch that was half the size of my member .a nice snug fit.

Now 5years later her snatch is 5 times bigger than my shaft ! WTF has been going on to cause this might enlargment ?Its like waving a pencil in a bucket. Has some german been poking her with an Italian salami or a cucumber ? Tay is also the same she worked at Clinton plaza then big dogs ,and she also has a farking great crevase between her legs. :sad::susel:

you have to wonder what has been going on over the years ?

when i first met Noy she was working in patpong Kings castle bar ,then she had a tite snatch that was half the size of my member .a nice snug fit.

Now 5years later her snatch is 5 times bigger than my shaft ! WTF has been going on to cause this might enlargment ?Its like waving a pencil in a bucket. Has some german been poking her with an Italian salami or a cucumber ? Tay is also the same she worked at Clinton plaza then big dogs ,and she also has a farking great crevase between her legs. :sad::susel:

you have to wonder what has been going on over the years ?

Maybe you are not as large as you thought.. :neener:

My good sir, I have been left in charge of $159,000,000,000,000 dollars and I want to share them with with you. Please send me you ID and banking details so I can make the transfer, after you pay me a $5,000 deposit of good faith.

Your humble servant,

SD

Archived